GDT: NHL Bracket Challenge

KibGrinder

Apr 10, 2012
Apex, NC
It wouldn't let me in. Said wrong username.

I bet you are trying to use the league name and password as the nhl.com login info. If you don't already have one you have to first create an account on nhl.com, then join the league that Lindy created with the CanesHF/wardo credentials.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
I bet you are trying to use the league name and password as the nhl.com login info. If you don't already have one you have to first create an account on nhl.com, then join the league that Lindy created with the CanesHF/wardo credentials.

Thank you. I'm an idiot.

KibGrinder

Apr 10, 2012
Apex, NC
It won't let me save my bracket.

Make sure you picked a winner for the last game! I did the same thing and scratched my head for a while until I figured out I wasn't finished. If you DID pick a winner for the last game, make sure that you picked the number of games in the first round and the goals scored for the last, it might be requiring input on those fields too.

drganon

Jun 24, 2014
Make sure you picked a winner for the last game! I did the same thing and scratched my head for a while until I figured out I wasn't finished. If you DID pick a winner for the last game, make sure that you picked the number of games in the first round and the goals scored for the last, it might be requiring input on those fields too.

I've picked the winner for the cup,conference, divisions,the amount of games, and goals, and it still won't let me save it.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
I kind of get a feeling the Capitals are setting themselves up for another choke. They kind of limped into the playoffs the last month of the year. Having said that, if this team doesnt win the Cup, then they never will.

drganon

Jun 24, 2014
I've decided against using statistical analysis and crap like that, and just go with my gut.

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
My bracket is almost identical to the EA Sports simulation, which means it will crash and burn pretty early on. Oh well

Lucky Lindy

Jun 24, 2012
Stockholm
My bracket went from great to bad tonight. Had both Caps and Dallas in five - both lost. Had Florida in six - lost. Had LA in five - they're out (atleast it was in five).

Let's hope Pens wins it tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad