GDT: NHL Awards

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Good for Anze.

My issue is that that chick on twitter decided to tweet out the award winners for no reason.

That screams I’m desperate for attention which she doesn’t need to do since she’s talented without pulling this nonsense.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
that was so stupid

Bergy woulda won if he was healthy

Good for Anze.

My issue is that that chick on twitter decided to tweet out the award winners for no reason.

That screams I’m desperate for attention which she doesn’t need to do since she’s talented without pulling this nonsense.

Yeah honestly that kinda ruined the show for me

Lame

Reactions: Alicat

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
At least now we don't have to hear whining about East coast bias this year for the Selke.

Congrats Anze, you're halfway to being on Bergy's level. ;)

(And I like Kopitar. But I like Bergy better of course.)

Reactions: Ladyfan and Alicat

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
The voting distribution on Bergy is crazy, he has more votes for 1st place (34) than 5th place (25), really weird.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
The voting distribution on Bergy is crazy, he has more votes for 1st place (34) than 5th place (25), really weird.
It’s a very strange points system.

Cassidy never stood a chance yet was most deserving IMO

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
The year he lost to Toews when he had more first place votes than Toews still burns me. :mad:

But hey, how many guys can say they've been finalists for an award in seven consecutive years? That is still impressive. And it took a broken foot and a groin injury that ultimately required surgery to knock him down to third.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I’m not watching till next year when Brad Marchand wins the Ted Lindsay

Reactions: Alicat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad