NHL: Around the League 47

Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Saad... no baby what is you doin?

And all this talk about him going home to Pittsburgh I see he takes a liking to the Midwest now.. which is understandable considering he's now a father. Happy for Saad that he doesn't have to uproot his family.

Reactions: Muffinalt

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I thought a bit before Saad might do a David Perron move but thats not what I meant

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Kind of surprised he settled for 5 years given his current age and some of the other absurd 6 to 8 year deals going around. First and foremost I’m glad we didn’t go down that road, but playing against him in a Blues sweater is going to be all sorts of weird.
Imagine a world where Saad signs for 5 years and Hyman signs for 7...and more $$$$$....yeah...that is the world we live in right now...lol

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Imagine a world where Saad signs for 5 years and Hyman signs for 7...and more $$$$$....yeah...that is the world we live in right now...lol

Weird stuff. Don’t take this as a comparison of players and skill but RNH got 8, Hyman got 7, Goodrow got 8.

Hyman is 29 and the rest of those guys are 28. Would have thought Saad would also be going for 7-8 years but maybe the interest wasn’t there. He had a nice run in Colorado so I would have thought it was. Or maybe he thinks he can get one more big payday at 33.

Reactions: Muffinalt

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I wouldn't have minded Saad back for that contract. This'll suck watching him in blue & yellow

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
A while ago, in some "who replaces Bowman" thread, I suggested Drury as a potential replacement.

I'll show myself out.

Reactions: Drumman44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad