NHL: Around the League 46

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Team is 9-5-4 which IMO is better then they should be and with Carey Price playing like absolute shit the termination of Julian is absurd

Also its time for ownership to tell francophone media/fans to f*** off and hire best coach available

Habs have had chance to hire good coaches thru years but passed on them because of Francophone nonsense

Last edited:

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
Team is 9-5-4 which IMO is better then they should be and with Carey Price playing like absolute shit the termination of Julian is absurd

Also its time for ownership to tell francophone media/fans to f*** off and hire best coach available

Habs have had chance to hire good coaches thru years but passed on them because of Francophone nonsense
Though I understand the francophone's demand to have a French speaking coach I find it becoming more and more obsolete especially now with technology to translate on the fly. It's much more important to have a great coach vs an ok coach due to language.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL

They are 2-6 in their last 8. They lost three times to Ottawa in that stretch, and once to Edmonton.

They suck and Julien is a dinosaur. He loses the locker room everywhere he goes, eventually. I'm all about getting new blood into coaching in the NHL. f*** these retreads.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
They are 2-6 in their last 8. They lost three times to Ottawa in that stretch, and once to Edmonton.

They suck and Julien is a dinosaur. He loses the locker room everywhere he goes, eventually. I'm all about getting new blood into coaching in the NHL. f*** these retreads.
He’s had his day in the sun. Time to go

Reactions: Pez68

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
Murray was available.

Stan inquired.

Price was too high.

Stan backed out.

That's all there was to it. He just did his job.

depends on if you believe that they offered him 5x5 and he said no like reports came out and said..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad