NHL: Around the League 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Tampa has basically kicked Dallas up and down the ice ever since the 3rd period of Game 1.

This is as lopsided on the ice as it is on paper.

I though Tampa would win in 6, but they may well wrap it up in 5, even with 'the next Chris Pronger' on the ice. ;)

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Tampa has basically kicked Dallas up and down the ice ever since the 3rd period of Game 1.

This is as lopsided on the ice as it is on paper.

I though Tampa would win in 6, but they may well wrap it up in 5, even with 'the next Chris Pronger' on the ice. ;)

Pretty confident, huh? It's 2-1 in games and Dallas has been in every game, though you'd never believe it by reading your posts. It is a must-win for Dallas tonight however.

Last edited:

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Pretty confident, huh? It's 2-1 in games and Dallas has been in every game, though you'd never believe it by reading your posts. It is a must-win for Dallas tonight however.

It was 5-1 entering the 3rd period last night.

What does the score need to be for the other team to be out of it in your opinion? Never mind control of play.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
There are people arguing Hedman 2020 better than Keith 2015. Just have to shake your head.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Would Hedman be a unanimous decision? I don’t think so. Point and Kuch could both be considered.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
You can completely cup check someone and it’s an embellishment now. Lol. These f***ing refs

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Really?

That was a horrible call. Benn was being hooked as clear as day, he played through the hook and as he pushed Johnson down he got called. The refs were a joke...all night long, what a shitty way to lose a cup OT.

Lol yeah sorry you are indeed not allowed to tackle people.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Really?

That was a horrible call. Benn was being hooked as clear as day, he played through the hook and as he pushed Johnson down he got called. The refs were a joke...all night long, what a shitty way to lose a cup OT.

what are your thoughts on the bullshit nut shot embellishment?

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Normally I get pretty bummed out when the cup could be awarded as were really close to offseason but this year I’m ready to turn the page on this season and get the off-season started.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Stevie Y says the red wings are open for business for cap dumps.

What are you guys willing to give up to dump Seabrook? I’d do this year’s first and Strome no problem. It would probably take more but I don’t what else to add.

Reactions: TheDachKnight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->