San Jose|St. Louis|Philadelphia|Ottawa
Vancouver|Winnipeg|Pittsburgh|Tampa Bay
||Washington|Toronto

Last edited:

brs03

Coo coo ca cha!
Jun 2, 2008
Maryland
You know, considering the alternative could have been "Lemieux" or something horrifying like that? I can live with this. Though I was getting attached to the idea of "Flortheast." :sarcasm:

SashaSemin28

My Krasnaya Mashina
Mar 11, 2013
Darwen, England.
I love how there's still an Atlantic division, but none of the teams from the previous Atlantic division are in it. :laugh:

I also love how Carolina and ourselves were supposed to be going to the Atlantic division, and instead its Florida and Tampa.

Detroit and Winnipeg have a lot to answer for. ****ing metropolitan division >_>

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I also love how Carolina and ourselves were supposed to be going to the Atlantic division, and instead its Florida and Tampa.

Uhhh, what? This was never the case. Even in the original proposal before last season it was Florida and Tampa joining the Northeast with Washington and Carolina joining the Patrick.

SashaSemin28

My Krasnaya Mashina
Mar 11, 2013
Darwen, England.
Uhhh, what? This was never the case. Even in the original proposal before last season it was Florida and Tampa joining the Northeast with Washington and Carolina joining the Patrick.

I don't think you understood my point. As in us and Carolina joined the Atlantic division, which is now the Metropolitan division, and the Florida teams go who go to the Northeast (what reason, I still don't understand) end up in the new Atlantic

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Playing the SC champs the first game of the year... Usually its super bowl weekend and they do the visit to the Whitehouse.

scrubbyv

Jun 9, 2012
Winston-Salem, NC
Metro(sexual) division!!

I'm looking at you GreenLife52 >.>

green_9966_497df3e23f2b5.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->