NHL and NHLPA agree on new draft odds

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I'm not sure the league realizes how bad it will be when a great team that had some injuries just misses the playoffs and wins the lottery. Imagine the Bruins had won Matthews. It's only a matter of time until something like that happens.

It basically did last year. The Flyers had a slight sophomore slump. Unfortunately they chose the wrong guy

Ignatius

TROUBA = CAPTAIN COOKE
Apr 28, 2010
Sin Bin
I just need to know when I can start selling Dahlin Oilers knockoff jerseys to Edmonton fans on the Ebay...

Not So Mighty

Enjoy your freedom, you wintertimer.
Aug 2, 2010
Omicron Pesei 8
Probably because of the Vegas expansion there's an extra team in the lottery now so they needed new numbers.

But the odds for the last place team increased. Doesn't logic saying that adding another team should make the odds worse for everybody? Certainly should not be better for anyone.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
It basically did last year. The Flyers had a slight sophomore slump. Unfortunately they chose the wrong guy
None of this makes any sense.

The Flyers are rebuilding. They are playoff tweeners,..this year, last year, the year before.

And until someone drafted after Patrick proves anything in the NHL, he was the obvious choice.

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
NHL does not need to monkey the draft. It's admitting they can't control tanking. Weak!

This league is the most clueless, IMO. So clueless they admit to game management and fluid rules standards. That is amateurish BS. It's like the league is run by second generation lawyers!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad