OT: NHL All-Time Draft

In the NHL-ALL Time Draft, who do you have the Penguins take?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sorry

May 18, 2005
It's not limited to post war. (And I've been banging the Shore drum for a while)

Cool, good job setting this up. I see you are not penalizing eras either. Then this is easily Shore or Morenz as they have 7 Hart trophies between them (4 and 3 respectively).

Reactions: UnSandvich

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Cool, good job setting this up. I see you are not penalizing eras either. Then this is easily Shore or Morenz as they have 7 Hart trophies between them (4 and 3 respectively).

If the Norris was around during Shore's day, he'd have 8 (at least). 4 Hart wins, 4 top 5 finishes (with no other Dman above him)

Reactions: Sorry

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Tiebreaker poll is in, and will be active for 2 days, starting now. Also, if Tsujimoto won, I was gonna give you guys Tanner Glass instead.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Damn, that's a tough one between Fedorov and Francis. I feel like Fedorov peaked higher, but Francis was at his prime level for longer. But on the other hand, Francis played in a higher scoring era. I don't really like picking a player here who started his NHL career nearly 100 years ago, so I'm not even considering Morenz.

My gut is saying Fedorov if I have to pick between the three, but honestly I'd pick Phil Esposito before any of them.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
Tough call between Francis and Fedorov. Fedorov had a far higher peak, but Francis was more consistent.

As a Pens fan it's weird to chose Francis as the 1st pick in an all time draft considering he's ranked the 5th best Penguin in franchise history.
But still, RF is 5th all time in points and was a legit Selke candidate for most of his career. He's basically Joe Thornton with better goal scoring.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Tiebreaker poll is in, and will be active for 2 days, starting now. Also, if Tsujimoto won, I was gonna give you guys Tanner Glass instead.

No shot would ever get on goal, as long as the shooter stayed in the same spot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad