OT: NHL All-Time Draft

In the NHL-ALL Time Draft, who do you have the Blackhawks take?

• Total voters

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
Ok, I've given it more thought, and went over the OP again, I'm going Sid or Lindros.

Personally I'm leaning Lindros. If we're basing drafting on potential of them at 18 in today's league, with clean slate of health, it's just too enticing. Lindros is one of the few guys I think of when discussing freak athletes.

He is to hockey how I think of Roy Jones Jr to boxing. His physical gifts were an absolute cheat code.

jls24

Apr 30, 2013
Ok, I've given it more thought, and went over the OP again, I'm going Sid or Lindros.

Personally I'm leaning Lindros. If we're basing drafting on potential of them at 18 in today's league, with clean slate of health, it's just too enticing. Lindros is one of the few guys I think of when discussing freak athletes.

He is to hockey how I think of Roy Jones Jr to boxing. His physical gifts were an absolute cheat code.
I'm done, Sid isn't an option. Yeah, Lindros all day.

MileHighHawksFan

When the going gets tough, Hawks fly together!
Jan 16, 2012
Denver, CO
Im leaning towards Yzerman, better p/gm totals and more likeable than Messier, even as wing.

do you think mr sakic lasts till the avs pick?

Last edited:

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
I've added the poll. Reason it wasn't there initially is that I felt and feel it's unfair to limit your choices prior to a meaningful amount of votes/names being made. You have 48(ish) hours

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
If you posted in the thread, but did not vote, please enter a vote. Otherwise your vote runs the risk of not being counted

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad