OT: NHL All-Time Draft, Round 2

In the NHL-ALL Time Draft, who do you have the Canucks take?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
I'd at least take Plante over Kelly.

There's also Vladmir Krutov to consider. The Professor was the Brandon Morrison on that line, where "The Tank" was their Bertuzzi.

Dissonance Jr

Oct 6, 2017
There seemed to be some clear sentiment for Plante/Makarov/Fetisov to be added to the poll, but I guess this will neither be the first nor last time the Canucks get screwed in a draft. :laugh:

Of the options in the poll, Brad Park was significantly better than the somewhat overrated Niedermayer and is getting my vote.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
There seemed to be some clear sentiment for Plante/Makarov/Fetisov to be added to the poll, but I guess this will neither be the first nor last time the Canucks get screwed in a draft. :laugh:

Of the options in the poll, Brad Park was significantly better than the somewhat overrated Niedermayer and is getting my vote.

Eh, there were no votes for them at the time I created the poll, and the post had been up for almost 4 days when i set up the poll. I do 100% agree Park is significantly better than Niedermayer though

EDIT: A modern day comp for Park would be a better version of Charlie McAvoy. Not especially huge, but a great skater with good offense (in Park's case, possibly significantly better) and defense who hits like a freight train

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Alright, looks like Niedermayer takes the tiebreaker vote by a hair, thanks for the votes folks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad