GDT: NHL All-Star Game - January 28th - 3:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
z2xJbW4.jpg

2018 Honda NHL® All-Star Game: Sun, Jan 28 | 3:30pm ET (NBC, CBC, SN, TVA Sports)

Atlantic CentralMetropolitan Pacific
Aleksander Barkov Patrick Kane Josh Bailey Brock Boeser
Jack Eichel Nathan MacKinnon Brian Boyle * Johnny Gaudreau
Nikita Kucherov Brayden Schenn Sidney Crosby Anze Kopitar
Brad Marchand Tyler Seguin Claude Giroux Connor McDavid (C)
Auston Matthews Eric Staal Alex Ovechkin (C) James Neal
Brayden Point * Blake Wheeler John Tavares Rickard Rakell
Steven Stamkos (C) John Klingberg Noah Hanifin Brent Burns
Mike Green Alex Pietrangelo Kris Letang Drew Doughty
Erik Karlsson P.K. Subban (C) Zach Werenski * Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Carey Price Connor Hellebuyck Braden Holtby Marc-Andre Fleury
Andrei Vasilevskiy Pekka Rinne Henrik Lundqvist Mike Smith *
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Sk8M8

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
I LOL'd when Flo rida started rapping. As if NHL needed more help looking like a 2nd tier league...:rolleyes:

Flo Rida has sold over 80 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists.[5][6] His catalog includes the international hit singles "Right Round", "Club Can't Handle Me", "Good Feeling", "Wild Ones", "Whistle", "I Cry", "G.D.F.R.", and "My House".

My son, and most of his peers, know all of those songs. Kid Rock is more of a head scratcher, but if he plays "All Summer Long" they would sing along.

I will say it again, the friggin' 1969 Beatles could play and people would complain.

SlipKnot, or whatever hard core metal act apparently most hockey fans here listen to, are not going to play the all star game, accept that and simply change the channel until the game starts.

Reactions: Sk8M8

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
My son, and most of his peers, know all of those songs. Kid Rock is more of a head scratcher, but if he plays "All Summer Long" they would sing along.

I will say it again, the friggin' 1969 Beatles could play and people would complain.

SlipKnot, or whatever hard core metal act apparently most hockey fans here listen to, are not going to play the all star game, accept that and simply change the channel until the game starts.

I am against the 1969 Beatles. John would probably want Yoko to make an appearance on stage. Yuck. Pre-1967 Beatles would be much better.

Reactions: Sam Spade

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth

Lolol slipknot suck just as bad.
But it's true, non of the bands I listen to would play the all-star game, but I totally understand. Just surprised it is not some hipster indri rock junk.. kid Rock is definitely a head scratcher.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
I miss the old late 70's all star games. Where players played the game 100% and went hard for the win. Where it was a "TRUE" honor to be named to the game and its outcome brought "REAL" pride to the conference reps.

Now, its just a commercial venture. A break in the season for a couple of days. A Meh event.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
IMO Atlantic's got the best squad but It's close. Not liking the Metro squad much outside of some of the big Forwards and the King.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad