NHL Advanced Stats Websites

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
Thank you for sharing this. This is the mothership in terms of hockey information.

No kidding. I know what I'll be doing all weekend :laugh:.

It's too bad nobody seems to have data-scraped war-on-ice. They were the only place (to my knowledge) with 5v5 numbers from '06 & '07. And I'm not about to go through 2460 boxscores to get the numbers myself.

Einar

Sep 20, 2018
Hi. I am new here... quick question:

Can you recommend me some good website with preseason games rosters? Or does not exist something like this and everything is about searching on twitter? I follow around 40 NHL team reporters but i need some info on one site. Thanks for answer and sorry for my shitty english :)

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Hi. I am new here... quick question:

Can you recommend me some good website with preseason games rosters? Or does not exist something like this and everything is about searching on twitter? I follow around 40 NHL team reporters but i need some info on one site. Thanks for answer and sorry for my ****ty english :)

Congrats to you first ever post here. :thumbu: Here is a place, where you can find some info.

AgentBrodeur

Jul 19, 2016
new jersey
There are but none that make it as simple and use outside engines. I think this site is awesome though. Do you not want to pay? Ill go halfsies with you. There was WarOnIce, which was the best but now ,ill post i have below

AgentBrodeur

Jul 19, 2016
new jersey
No kidding. I know what I'll be doing all weekend :laugh:.

It's too bad nobody seems to have data-scraped war-on-ice. They were the only place (to my knowledge) with 5v5 numbers from '06 & '07. And I'm not about to go through 2460 boxscores to get the numbers myself.
i talked to somebody and i have the database . =]

im good at SQL but R is tough. Also feeding this database, and getting it alive, too much effort for me with work kid and life

lewis black

Jul 23, 2008
Has anyone checked out this free iPHONE app- NHL Rank King

Creator Mason Black was a fellow participant at the recent #OTTHAC18 (Ottawa Hockey Analytics Confernce) with others such as Rob Vollman, Hockey Abstract, LA Kings; Micah Blake McCurdy, hockeyviz.com; Scott Cullen, TSN; Asmae Toumi, Hockey-Graphs; Timo Seppa, National Hockey League etc.

From his twitter feed @NHLRankKing-

"Download our FREE iPhone app to access daily fantasy, line combos, starting goalies & prospect/NHL rankings. Looking at data in a different way!

I'm excited to announce a big update to our FREE NHL Rank King app that will be available very soon. You asked for it, and we are going to deliver a fully customizable draft rankings no matter how complex your fantasy leagues are: Points Only Roto Head-to-Head Keeper Salary Cap"

For those interested, here is the poster I submitted to #OTTHAC18 If you have any questions/comments please don't hesitate to ask!
DnQK3gtXgAAtoo4.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad