Avatars: NHL '94...erm, I mean '14

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKUSA

Oct 15, 2011
Kumite
believe it or not, the extra detail on the 16-bit NHL 94 zamboni was enough to make the file size press up against and over the 20kb limit in some cases. So using the Blades of Steel one saved me some valuable kilobytes and got to be a fun easter egg for anyone who played that game and wanted double nostalgia.
Ah, right. Forgot how small avatars have to be here. I do love me some Blades of Steel, though.

Here's some other ones for the road:
sj2kt.gif

jhpv6f.jpg

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Any chance of a Ricci stealing the puck?

sorry man, I'm not doing any more custom works. It already took me weeks longer than normal to complete this set because I've been so busy. Only reason there are any customs to start with are because a) It's my set, so I wanted to spend an extra (literally) 10 seconds tweaking the Havlat one to make mine unique, and b) Slocal was a big help as a sounding board/2nd set of eyes, and he's my bro, so he deserved a little something extra.

I just don't have time for anything else.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
sorry man, I'm not doing any more custom works. It already took me weeks longer than normal to complete this set because I've been so busy. Only reason there are any customs to start with are because a) It's my set, so I wanted to spend an extra (literally) 10 seconds tweaking the Havlat one to make mine unique, and b) Slocal was a big help as a sounding board/2nd set of eyes, and he's my bro, so he deserved a little something extra.

*sniff*

Epic brofist, homey

:cry:

LeftHeartInSF

Left Heart In SF
Dec 1, 2011
San Francisco/Boston

No worries. They all look great by the way!

Fins

Jan 27, 2014
:laugh:

These are spectacular. I actually still play this game on emulator. I'll take Niemi if there's no objections.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
:laugh:

These are spectacular. I actually still play this game on emulator. I'll take Niemi if there's no objections.

no objections. I didn't make enough for everyone to have a unique one (except mine and Slocals), so there are no claims. Use what you want.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
Id politely like to ask resident avatar makers to help me out with one request.

A very good friend of mine is a Czech Sharks fan (and a Slavia Prague fan, so naturally he loves Hertl) and reached out to me if I could ask one of you to make a rather personal Logan Couture avatar for him. Hes been begging me for weeks so if any of you would be so kind to take time to make one badass avatar, Id very much appreciate it.

My Devils are technically close to being eliminated again so the Sharks bandwagon is in the realm of possibility very soon.

Best regards, Getzo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad