NHL 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilou

t-.-t
Oct 29, 2008
Scarborough, ON
Color me skeptical. I'll probably pick it up six months down the road for $10 though.

I see it's on sale now for $39 but I think I'll wait as well. I don't plan on getting a ps5 for a few years so waiting for $10 works for me too. I only play be a pro and the occasional random online match.

Reactions: David71

IcemanTBI

Apr 19, 2004
Land of Ice
I picked it up yesterday, much the same as NHL 20

I do have a question though. Any reason why Nick Malik is not in the game? When I checked the roster for the Soo Greyhounds, he wasn't on it.

East Coast Icestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

If people put half as much time and effort into doing something constructive with their lives as they do trying to sue their way to some quick money the world really would be a stellar place. Hope this gets absolutely laughed out of court.

Within the last couple years, a man sued twitch.tv for, well for lack of other term, the fact that he has a masturbation addiction from the women of the 'just chatting' section and their clothing.

Point being, people sue over dumb and crazy shit all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if its one of the HFers here doing it lol

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Tried taking a break from EASHL to play versus play. My God they play that game mode like its EASHL. I had no games played and it matches me with no lifer players spamming cheap moves where their player is untouchable. Thank God some us enjoy playing hockey in real life , this game is so trash.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Still have the glitch where I cant get into any eliminator games.... was happening for me in '20 and now, again in '21. I have an open NAT and everything, just never finds a lobby. Kinda annoying.

Ah well, still enjoy eashl with my buddies. Tho ill never pay full price for this game, always wait and get it at like 50% off. So the fact that its generally just a small update each year doesn't really bother me... But I would love if their was a competitor of some sort, like 2K or something.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Haven't played this game in a few months. Have they fixed auto scouting yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad