NHL 21 - Be A Pro Series on YouTube

DynastyCentralSports

Oct 14, 2020
California
www.youtube.com
BfaF2Mq.png

I was mentioned by a friend that has been here for awhile that I should post up my YouTube channel's Be A Pro Series here. using NHL 21 our series will be following the career of Theo Tugersson, a defensive defenseman out of Sweden. We've only dropped one episode so far but tomorrow Episode 2 drops as well. Hope this is okay to post here and I don't plan to post anymore threads about this, just this one.

Thanks and Hope you enjoy the content!

LINK TO SERIES PLAYLIST

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
This series is rolling if anyone is interested in this type of content!
In order to not spam too much I will not post anymore episode updates for awhile unless it's okay.

Thanks for the upload! Will give it a watch later tonight! :nod:

As an aside, I feel like there are not many NHL content channels like there used to be. All the ones I liked aren't around anymore!

DynastyCentralSports

Oct 14, 2020
California
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the upload! Will give it a watch later tonight! :nod:

As an aside, I feel like there are not many NHL content channels like there used to be. All the ones I liked aren't around anymore!
Thanks!!! Hope you enjoyed the episode! #4 just dropped today as well, I was shocked there arent a huge amount of NHL Content channels, just like a handful compared to the Maddens, MLB and NBAs.

Then when there are NHL creators they don't generally do Franchise/BAP stuff its more HUT and EASHL stuff.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Thanks!!! Hope you enjoyed the episode! #4 just dropped today as well, I was shocked there arent a huge amount of NHL Content channels, just like a handful compared to the Maddens, MLB and NBAs.

Then when there are NHL creators they don't generally do Franchise/BAP stuff its more HUT and EASHL stuff.

this is going back to the NHL13-15 era, but I mentioned it here before about TargetAudience18. I used to LOVE watching his Be a GM modes and Be A Pro Modes. He didn’t do the HUT thing often (might have played offline but don’t know), and it was great. Unfortunately he stopped uploading 4 years ago due to family commitments and never found anyone interesting to latch on to.

it is off topic, but I don’t find Ultimate Team entertaining. It’s extremely unrealistic.

DynastyCentralSports

Oct 14, 2020
California
www.youtube.com
this is going back to the NHL13-15 era, but I mentioned it here before about TargetAudience18. I used to LOVE watching his Be a GM modes and Be A Pro Modes. He didn’t do the HUT thing often (might have played offline but don’t know), and it was great. Unfortunately he stopped uploading 4 years ago due to family commitments and never found anyone interesting to latch on to.

it is off topic, but I don’t find Ultimate Team entertaining. It’s extremely unrealistic.
I only will be doing Be A Pro and Be A GM series on my channel. I have never played HUT and I bought NHL 1993-2019 but HUT to be is not my thing. I will be starting a Be A GM series soon but the rosters are delaying things. Also attached to that I will be doing a franchise rebuild series weekly but rosters are delaying that as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad