GDT: NHL 2024 Draft Lottery: Tuesday, May 7th, 6:30 pm | ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, Fubo (live stream with free trial) (Habs pick 5th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
MOD edit: Teams can move up maximum of 10 spots. It's a count down of all 16 teams that missed playoffs.

Current Draft Order:

16. St. Louis Blues
15. Detroit Red Wings
14. Pittsburgh Penguins (SJS own this pick due to Karlsson trade)
13. Minnesota Wild
12. Philadelphia Flyers
11. Buffalo Sabres
10. New Jersey Devils
9. Calgary Flames
8. Seattle Kraken
7. Ottawa Senators
6. Utah Hockey Club
5. Montreal Canadiens
4. Columbus Blue Jackets
3. Anaheim Ducks
2. Chicago Blackhawks
1. San Jose Sharks

Just excited about the Celebrini sweepstakes. T-minus 3 days until we find out!

I have this horrible gut feeling Chicago or Utah wins 1st Ov.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
Tough day fellas, my brother just passed away about an hour ago. He was a huge Habs fan. It was the one thing that kept us close for many decades. Embrace your families and friends. If you are not speaking to someone over something stupid...it ain't worth. Make amends!
Man he loved the Habs!
My condolences to you and your family! Good reminder that while we’re all fretting about the results of this lottery, there are much bigger things in life that we need to appreciate.

Wish you lots of strength man!

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Tough day fellas, my brother just passed away about an hour ago. He was a huge Habs fan. It was the one thing that kept us close for many decades. Embrace your families and friends. If you are not speaking to someone over something stupid...it ain't worth. Make amends!
Man he loved the Habs!
My Condolences during this difficult time.

Reactions: jaffy27

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Man he loved the Habs!
My condolences Tyson! I wish you and your family all the best during this time.

Quiho

Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
Man he loved the Habs!
Sorry for your loss. My toughts are with you and yours.

Dick Duff

Feb 17, 2014
Edmonton
Man he loved the Habs!
Such sad news. Sorry for your loss, my friend.

• Love
Reactions: jaffy27 and Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
My condolences to you and your family! Good reminder that while we’re all fretting about the results of this lottery, there are much bigger things in life that we need to appreciate.

Wish you lots of strength man!
You are right and I have to be honest that the lottery anticipation is helping my emotions stay somewhat grounded.

LV426

Oct 28, 2021
New Brunswick
I am leaving work in 10 miuntes... need to get home.
giphy.gif

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Man he loved the Habs!

My condolences to you and your family my friend

I've been there myself 2 weeks ago. One of my best childhood friend passed away on April 24th.

Stay strong and much love

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Man he loved the Habs!
Condolences Tyson.

• Love
Reactions: Tyson and jaffy27

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Man he loved the Habs!
f*** ME!!!!

My god Tyson, I’m so sorry for your loss

My prayers are with you and your family brother….I love you as a poster here so today, whatever happens, before I cheer for anything (which I really can’t now), my thoughts are with you and your brother…..may he rest in peace

Hugs from all of us at HF

Surfer72

Oct 18, 2018
Man he loved the Habs!
My brother and I are both Habs fans and it also keeps us close over the years. My condolences to you and your family

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Man he loved the Habs!
So sorry brother. Glad you guys had a common passion to help keep you together. Pulling for you man

• Love
Reactions: Tyson

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
12 minutes til showtime. Let's f***ing go.

I expect results by 650. They usually interview the GM with the big stupid grin after. And possibly Macklin.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad