GDT: NHL 2024 Draft Lottery: Tuesday, May 7th, 6:30 pm | ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS, Fubo (live stream with free trial) (Habs pick 5th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
MOD edit: Teams can move up maximum of 10 spots. It's a count down of all 16 teams that missed playoffs.

Current Draft Order:

16. St. Louis Blues
15. Detroit Red Wings
14. Pittsburgh Penguins (SJS own this pick due to Karlsson trade)
13. Minnesota Wild
12. Philadelphia Flyers
11. Buffalo Sabres
10. New Jersey Devils
9. Calgary Flames
8. Seattle Kraken
7. Ottawa Senators
6. Utah Hockey Club
5. Montreal Canadiens
4. Columbus Blue Jackets
3. Anaheim Ducks
2. Chicago Blackhawks
1. San Jose Sharks

Just excited about the Celebrini sweepstakes. T-minus 3 days until we find out!

I have this horrible gut feeling Chicago or Utah wins 1st Ov.

Last edited by a moderator:

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Tough day fellas, my brother just passed away about an hour ago. He was a huge Habs fan. It was the one thing that kept us close for many decades. Embrace your families and friends. If you are not speaking to someone over something stupid...it ain't worth. Make amends!
Man he loved the Habs!
My condolences @Tyson. You've always been a great contributor to this forum, and it pains to see a fellow Habs fan have to go through hard, disconsolate times.

If it can help you, stay here with us for a while and let your feelings flow. In a sense, we should consider ourselves brothers and sisters within the confines of this Earth, and treat each other as such, with utmost respect and dignity.

Love y'all, and be good to one another!

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home

Major: Kent Hughes already knows his selection rank​

However, from David Pagnotta's tweet, we also understand that the Macklin Celebrini lottery took place at 5:30 p.m. Thus, Kent Hughes and the Montreal Canadiens already know what position they will select on June 28.

However, all general managers and journalists present remain in the room where the drawing is taking place, and they are required to keep the results confidential until they are officially announced by the league.

We'll have to wait until 6:30 p.m. to find out more about the Macklin Celebrini Lottery winning organization. Let’s hope it’s Kent Hughes and the Montreal Canadiens!

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Sorry didn't see this, what are the leaks?

Habs are drafting 7th and are eyeing Sam Dickinson

Major: Kent Hughes already knows his selection rank​

However, from David Pagnotta's tweet, we also understand that the Macklin Celebrini lottery took place at 5:30 p.m. Thus, Kent Hughes and the Montreal Canadiens already know what position they will select on June 28.

However, all general managers and journalists present remain in the room where the drawing is taking place, and they are required to keep the results confidential until they are officially announced by the league.

We'll have to wait until 6:30 p.m. to find out more about the Macklin Celebrini Lottery winning organization. Let’s hope it’s Kent Hughes and the Montreal Canadiens!

WTF is this garbage charade?

Reactions: EveryDay

Habs7631

Feb 28, 2017
Ladies and Gentlemen, your maiiiiinnn eventtttt offfffff the eveningggg....

1715119239890.gif

• Love
Reactions: Rozz

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I think I found something. :sarcasm:

j4Bb2qe.gif

Obligatory note: professional stuntman, no harm ensued.

Reactions: PhysicX

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Tough day fellas, my brother just passed away about an hour ago. He was a huge Habs fan. It was the one thing that kept us close for many decades. Embrace your families and friends. If you are not speaking to someone over something stupid...it ain't worth. Make amends!
Man he loved the Habs!
Condolences!

• Love
Reactions: Runner77 and Tyson

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Man he loved the Habs!
god bless you and your family brother <3 stay strong

• Love
Reactions: Tyson

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Man he loved the Habs!
I am so sorry for your loss. Terrible news.

• Love

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Man he loved the Habs!
My condolences @Tyson

• Love

LV426

Oct 28, 2021
New Brunswick
Man he loved the Habs!

So sorry for your loss. 😢

• Love

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
Man he loved the Habs!

Very sorry to hear this. Your brother will still be watching tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad