GDT: NHL 2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs -MOD WARNING #762

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
I might be the minority here but I really like the Wild's play by play guy, especially when he overdoes the SCCCCCOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS after every goal they score :laugh:, good voice, doesnt talk **** like Jack, professional, pronounces names cleanly and brings the excitement.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
blah Koivu had Coyle in front banging his stick for the puck, had a huge open net and he didnt pass it to him :shakehead: so dumb.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Darren Helm really is becoming one of my most hated players in the league. I literally want to punch the TV when his face appears on it. I mean, im not biased agains the Red Wings.....or am i :naughty:

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Appalled, but at the same time not surprised. If we were further from the playoffs or he wasn't a big star, you could probably add on 4 games per factor for a total of 14 if he were a nobody (with that history) and pulled it a month ago.

And Detroit scores. **** you, Wild! :cry:

Caper Bruins fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Hopefully the Detroit- Flyer game on Wednesday means a lot for the Flyers , it would be nice to see them lose to Ottawa and Pittsburgh on the weekend .

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Blake Wheeler with 50 assists is 5th overall in assists; scored 2 goals tonight and has 22.

This guy may someday retire with over 1000 points:laugh:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Every time I watch Detroit they get like 6 powerplays

But interfere the whole game-they get by with more interference than any other team.

Go Leafs! Or should I say Marlies?

I hate Detroit. They are one of my more hated teams after the Habs and the Pens so nothing would please me more than seeing the Bruins win out and the Wings playing golf in a week.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
The 6 game suspension is a joke but then Keith is a star player. If that had been done by a not so big named player for a not so big named team it would have been at least 10 games-or at least involved more than 1 playoff game.

This suspension doesn't hurt the Hawks that much. They are in the playoffs and while they could maybe make up 4 points for home ice against the Blues it probably was unlikely anyway. Basically their best Dman gets a rest for 5 games and the only game it matters is game #1 of the playoffs.

Hopefully the Detroit- Flyer game on Wednesday means a lot for the Flyers , it would be nice to see them lose to Ottawa and Pittsburgh on the weekend .

Oh yeah-the last thing we need to see is a Flyer team with nothing to fight for come Wednesday. We need the Flyers to want to beat the wings.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Even if we lose tomorrow and Detroit wins tonight, we control our " fate ". There is no excuse for us not being able to defeat Carolina, Detroit and Ottawa at home.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Even if we lose tomorrow and Detroit wins tonight, we control our " fate ". There is no excuse for us not being able to defeat Carolina, Detroit and Ottawa at home.

We're under .500 at home and you wanna ring off 3 in a row now minus 2 of the top 6? Yeah that's not happening. We're going to need *some* help.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
We're under .500 at home and you wanna ring off 3 in a row now minus 2 of the top 6? Yeah that's not happening. We're going to need *some* help.

I disagree, just like the law of averages saw us start losing on the road, we are overdue to start winning at home, especially considering what is at stake. If we bring the effort like we have the past few games, we win those 3 home games.

Don't count on anyone helping us, the Sens and Leafs today have dressed about their worst possible lineups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad