Nhl 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffey77

Mar 12, 2002
Visit site
Jussi said:
You might be better off posting this on the Finland board. At least Matti has the game.

Ok. I'll post the ratings later tonight when I get back from work. You want the overall ratings for the goalies too?

Korkki

Mar 6, 2002
Pori, Finland
Coffey77 said:
Ok. I'll post the ratings later tonight when I get back from work. You want the overall ratings for the goalies too?
All players from Ässät roster, if possible (goalies too). THANKS!

Coffey77

Mar 12, 2002
Visit site
Korkki said:
All players from Ässät roster, if possible (goalies too). THANKS!

P. Peltonen 82 D
O. Sorokin 79 D
J. Glad 79 D
V.Fondul 78 C
S. Shirreffs 78 D
J. Karpisalo 78 RW
S. Wesslin 78 LW
P. Tuominen 78 RW
T. Ahmaoja 78 D
J. Makela 77 RW
T. Salonen 77 LW
T. Pollanen 77 LW
K. Kuusela 77 LW
I. Tornvall 77 D
T. Harjula 77 RW
J. Seva 76 C
M. Rontti 75 D
J. Lipponen 74 C
J. Kiiholma 74 C
T. Hakanen 74 C
A. Bowan 74 D
S. Langkow 87 G
A. Jokela 83 G

TWS

Jul 8, 2002
Visit site
I finally got the game and am trying to figure out the Dynasty Mode. Is there any way to simulate the game without having to watch the whole game?

psycho_dad*

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, N.B
Visit site
kngbryn said:
I finally got the game and am trying to figure out the Dynasty Mode. Is there any way to simulate the game without having to watch the whole game?

Errrr....the only way you get to watch it is to hit "play the game" and not choose a controller. If you click "simulate" it just simulates it, and if you click "advance to next day" it also simulates without watching.

I find it annoying that my dynasty still does crap when I dont play...I would like to play it like a pure manager game, but the team keeps sucking against bad teams even though I have like every major prospect of last 3 years playing for my team, and overall is around 90.

also, when you simulate, the computer coach does some weird things. If you simulate like 15 games in a row, then check back how you did, you notice you played a fatigued goalie or that your absolutely #1 goalie has been sent down for no reason. Lines get messed with, without injuries...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad