Rosters and Ratings: NHL 20 Created Prospects Thread

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Just a quick glance at this ****ty roster update they just put out, there's always players that get removed this time of year due to being new to the AHL ( so they're not on their CHL or AHL teams in the game) and not having played a game in the NHL yet. I see Morgan Frost is one of those guys, anyone notice any other top prospects that got pulled from the game?
Adam Boqvist. I'm sure there are more.

Willy1964

Sep 6, 2018
I name what I have saved, but do not know who is exactly in or out.

Luukonen, N.Beaudin, A.Boqvist, B.Hagel, N.Schnarr, A.Morand, T.Parsons, S.Mattheos, A.Ruzicka, Axel Andersson, J.Studnicka, M.Entwistle, I.Prisvetov, J.Helvig, R.Johnson, P.Kurashev, J.Lauko, E.Luostarinen, J.Christiansen, O.Steen, J.Koppanen, K.Klima, A.Wedin, E.Tuilola, T.Söderlund, E.Källgren, R.Kuffner, V.Vehvilainen, J.Veleno, M.Seider, J.Oettinger, J.Robertson, N.Henry, C.Point ?, JoshAnderson, T.F.Wolansky, B.Saigeon, Gregor MacLeod, O.Kaski, J.Kiviranta, T.Fellhaber, G.Lindström, K.Lankinen ?, A.Werner, R.Pitlick, N.Sturm ?, O.Tippett ?, B.Keeper, J.Anderson Dolan, M.Villalta, B.Leason, A.Alexeyev, J.Brook, D.Samorukov, A.Heponiemi, Ryan McLeod, G.Senn, C.Kehler, K.Fulcher, S.Skinner, C.Dewar, I.Lodnia, K.Maksimov, S.Durzi, R.Kupari, M.Eliot, J.Stukal, N.Boka, F.Zetterlund, O.Leskinen, J.Groleau, R.Abols, J.Sadek, J.Södergran, A.Formenton, M.Frost, M.DiPietro ?, B.Wilde, P.O.Joseph, J.Blichfeld, L.Söderström, N.Gregor, I.Ratcliffe, J.Bellerive, J.Leschyshyn, J.Daccord, I.Chekovich, S.Chmelevski, L.Gawanke, M.Strome, J.Huntington, M.Sushko, J.Loewen, A.Durandeau, P.Abbandonato, J.Keane, A.Toropchenko, Jesper Lindgren, Ben Jones, J.Adpirot, B.Pachal, L.Elvenes, P.Cotter, Jonathan Davidsson, T.Kivihalme, Niclas J.Rondbjerg, Simon Holmström, Felix Sandström,

I am sure some of this Players are in the game, please let me know. This are only my saved Players which from my thoughts would be I did not check the list.

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
Smh...

So we'll have to wait until November to get an accurate roster.

All of the players missing will be in the game anyway. They can't negotiate some sort of agreement with the AHL?

Last edited:

Willy1964

Sep 6, 2018
It gives simple solution for that problem for offline gamers. Talked to Tyler Horsefall the last community manager about that last year. If they would let us add this new AHL freshman Player to the Player creation zone we could all save there to merge after with the new Roster and we have them in the game. It would not be against the law cause it’s only for offline gamers. If it would be against the law, why did they allow to let us play with the old Roster where this Players are in ? They need to remove it for that span where it is not allowed to play with them. ;-) Simple method, but he rejected. If there is a will, there is a way.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Alexander Alexeyev, Morgan Frost, Adam Boqvist, Josh Brook, Joe Veleno were all in the game but removed due to being sent back to the AHL. Any other guys I'm missing that were removed? I'm sure there is. At this point I'm just going to create them so I can start Franchise Mode. Don't wanna wait another month or two before EA can get them back in.

Reactions: Tak7

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009

Luukonen, N.Beaudin, A.Boqvist, B.Hagel, N.Schnarr, A.Morand, T.Parsons, S.Mattheos, A.Ruzicka, Axel Andersson, J.Studnicka, M.Entwistle, I.Prisvetov, J.Helvig, R.Johnson, P.Kurashev, J.Lauko, E.Luostarinen, J.Christiansen, O.Steen, J.Koppanen, K.Klima, A.Wedin, E.Tuilola, T.Söderlund, E.Källgren, R.Kuffner, V.Vehvilainen, J.Veleno, M.Seider, J.Oettinger, J.Robertson, N.Henry, C.Point ?, JoshAnderson, T.F.Wolansky, B.Saigeon, Gregor MacLeod, O.Kaski, J.Kiviranta, T.Fellhaber, G.Lindström, K.Lankinen ?, A.Werner, R.Pitlick, N.Sturm ?, O.Tippett ?, B.Keeper, J.Anderson Dolan, M.Villalta, B.Leason, A.Alexeyev, J.Brook, D.Samorukov, A.Heponiemi, Ryan McLeod, G.Senn, C.Kehler, K.Fulcher, S.Skinner, C.Dewar, I.Lodnia, K.Maksimov, S.Durzi, R.Kupari, M.Eliot, J.Stukal, N.Boka, F.Zetterlund, O.Leskinen, J.Groleau, R.Abols, J.Sadek, J.Södergran, A.Formenton, M.Frost, M.DiPietro ?, B.Wilde, P.O.Joseph, J.Blichfeld, L.Söderström, N.Gregor, I.Ratcliffe, J.Bellerive, J.Leschyshyn, J.Daccord, I.Chekovich, S.Chmelevski, L.Gawanke, M.Strome, J.Huntington, M.Sushko, J.Loewen, A.Durandeau, P.Abbandonato, J.Keane, A.Toropchenko, Jesper Lindgren, Ben Jones, J.Adpirot, B.Pachal, L.Elvenes, P.Cotter, Jonathan Davidsson, T.Kivihalme, Niclas J.Rondbjerg, Simon Holmström, Felix Sandström,

I am sure some of this Players are in the game, please let me know. This are only my saved Players which from my thoughts would be I did not check the list.

Seider and Kupari are both in.

MasterMatt25

Nov 19, 2014
Montreal
COLE CAUFIELD #13 (I put 73 with Habs, unless you trade Domi)

Assign to whoever in junior. I picked Rimouski
Sniper
PBP Cole
5'7 170 pounds
Born January 2, 2001
Wisconsin, USA

Right Winger
Shoots Right
Shot Style 11
Fight Never

Head 127 (No beard)
Hairstyle 40 Brown
Eyes Brown

Helmet Bauer 4500
Gloves Bauer
Stick CCM (Tapes the whole blade)
Skates Bauer With red stripes

Potential Top 6 High or Elite Low

Overall 72

Speed 86
Body Checking 58
Endurance 70
Puck Control 83

Passing 83
Slap power 78
Slap accuracy 85
Wrist power 86
Wrist accuracy 88

Agility 85
Strength 62
Acceleration 85
Balance 75

Faceoff 69
Durability 68
Deking 82
Aggressiveness 77

Poise 78
Hand Eye 78
Shot Block 68
Off, Awareness 85
Def Awareness 75

Discipline 80
Fight skill 36
Stick Checking 77
Caufield's rights belong to Sault Ste. Marie

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK

Is there anyway to fix this?

Ie. Load the old rosters, move these players to a created team, load the new rosters, then merge rosters?

TheItalianJob

Oct 10, 2018
Rome, Italy
Alexander Alexeyev, Morgan Frost, Adam Boqvist, Josh Brook, Joe Veleno were all in the game but removed due to being sent back to the AHL. Any other guys I'm missing that were removed? I'm sure there is. At this point I'm just going to create them so I can start Franchise Mode. Don't wanna wait another month or two before EA can get them back in.

Gabriel Vilardi, Ryan McLeod and Yegor Korshkov too

Willy1964

Sep 6, 2018
What I don't get is why do I have to CREATE AGAIN Josh Brook ? he was in NHL19 but now he isnt there ? what is this

In Roster update at mid, end of Nov he will be in. It’s a lind of AHL waiver, so they need to remove these freshman AHL Players till they have signed.

Readytostart

Feb 19, 2016
I'm halfway through season one of my franchise and just noticed there's no Joel Teasdale on Laval. D'oh!

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
jbgo1CL.jpg

Alexander Romanov (Montreal Canadiens)
PbP Rome

Scouting report : Well rounded 2 way defensman. Delivers good hits, strong despite his size. Sound defensively. Needs polishing in offensive aspect of the game. Very high chance of making it in the NHL.

Potential Top 4 Med
Overall 74 (Currently in KHL. 1-2 years away from NHL)
Born in Moscow, Russia / January 6, 2000

Head 7
Hairstyle 47

Helmet : Bauer Re Akt 100
Gloves CCM
Skates Bauer Vapor
Stick : CCM Ribcor (Tapes full blade)
Socks Tuck Back

Ft81gxU.jpg

alexander-romanov-2018-5039.jpg

EDIT : AFTER REVIEW, DROP OVERALL TO 70-72. POTENTIAL TO TOP 4 MED

Damn! That is a perfect match visually.

Side note, I play NHL 19. I made Caufield based on your post, but Elite Low. As the Habs, I actually ended up drafting him at #17. I let him stew in the OHL for 3 years, then signed him to his ELC. He grew to an 80 by mid-season.

Now in my 25-26 season and he just came off a 72 goal campaign, lol. He’s a 91 overall. He’s been playing with Kotkaniemi and Domi and he’s been destroying the league. He cost me though... just extended him for 8 years at $12.5 million but that’ll be a bargain one day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad