NHL 19 EASHL League (PS4)

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Hey guys,

Trying to start up an e-sports style league for EASHL clubs in NHL 19. Since GM Connected won't be coming back any time soon, I figured this would be the next best thing. Looking to wrangle 16-20 teams from wherever to create a league of our own and play in monthly seasons to keep the game mode fresh and exciting.

I've laid out my whole vision on a wordpress blog to try and give people a little insight as to what I think this league could be, go hit it up if you're interested and message me on PSN if you wanna throw a team in. Let's do this!

Canadian Hockey E-League

pucku33

Dec 12, 2013
Hey guys,

Trying to start up an e-sports style league for EASHL clubs in NHL 19. Since GM Connected won't be coming back any time soon, I figured this would be the next best thing. Looking to wrangle 16-20 teams from wherever to create a league of our own and play in monthly seasons to keep the game mode fresh and exciting.

I've laid out my whole vision on a wordpress blog to try and give people a little insight as to what I think this league could be, go hit it up if you're interested and message me on PSN if you wanna throw a team in. Let's do this!

Canadian Hockey E-League

There's already two major established leagues with thousands of players through the league levels:
VGHLHUB
Leaguegaming :: Your Virtual Career

pucku33

Dec 12, 2013
Thanks for this, still going to field out and see if anyone's interested in a smaller product than these, looking for something a little more personal and accessible.

Not sure you're going to find something more accessible then a platform with a mobile app that lets you track everyones stats, but hey if you're willing to put in the work to beat them at it then more power to ya. just thought i would point it out in case you didn't want to put in the work and join something already established for many years sir.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Not sure you're going to find something more accessible then a platform with a mobile app that lets you track everyones stats, but hey if you're willing to put in the work to beat them at it then more power to ya. just thought i would point it out in case you didn't want to put in the work and join something already established for many years sir.

I didn't, and looking into it, it looks pretty sweet so I'll probably give that a crack too, so thanks for that.

Ken0129

Mar 5, 2019
Hey there.

Have you started this league? I would be interested in joining.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->