Playstation 4 EASHL: NHL 17 recruitment thread.

LaFontaine83

Sep 28, 2014
**** Our main play time is 10pm - 1am central time.... so if this time isn't for you then just don't read any below *****

This is one of the best forums on the internet for the most part. I don't post much here but I do lurk some. I'll be as detailed and straight forward as possible, so if you were to join the chances of you sticking around are high.

It might be a long post, but it will be worth it I think. I'm just trying to find 2-3 more active and cool dudes for my club. So here we go.....

I played a TON of club from NHL 12 - NHL 15, then last year I only played around 500ish games. Which was low for me. I was always in that 1200+ range. Our guys in our club just kinda flaked out and we fizzled. It's annoying how that happens. All this technology and social media and communication is even worse it seems at times.

NHL 17, I want to change this. The club customization is meant to be fun, and also encourage people to stick together. Cause if you keep remaking your club to scrub hunt (which we never did) then you have to restart your stuff over. Great move by EA.

NHL 17 is a good game, I'm really enjoying it so far. Love it actually. I'm more into HUT this year than years past so I'm trying to balance it all out, and I love franchise mode too.

Right now we have 4 people that are actually in the club. Myself, and 3 others.

Blanchard - plays mostly weekends heavy but can do 2-3 games daily almost
Myself - At this time I can play nightly like 5-6 days a week
Felipe - Mainly weekends, and usually 1 day during the week
New guy cory - Just joined and played 3 games with us, he's about he the same, just random late nights.

I'm from TN (USA) and 2 of the dudes are best friends from Montreal. I played all of last year with them when we did actually play and Cory is from Ontario.

Then we have 3 people that will probably join us later on, I don't know when maybe around november to december or so. 1 guy can't play but maybe 10-15 games a week in CLUB at best, the other guy will be another 10-15 and weekender, and the 3rd guy has the game, and will join us soon. Maybe in the next 2-3 weeks? He'll be a bit more consistent. 20+ games in a week I guess?

What I need is a goalie, and a rock solid d guy and even a C. I play C, RD and G, so whichever position i'm not in or whatever I would like someone to fill that out. ANd vice versa.

I'm in my early 30s and the other guys are late teens to early 20s. We joke around and have a good time with it, but we are pretty competitive too. We're all normal dudes. Just want to play and have fun. No politics or drama. Just hold your ground and be average (1ppg) and you're in. Your personality needs to blend too obviously.

If we sound like something you'd be into, and you want to stick around, know us and learn us and become friends and one of us, then just PM me. I'll give you the club name and you would be welcome to try out.

These things would get you kicked from the club (and I hate kicking people)
-cussing like a 15 year old kid
-being under the age of 18
-trying to be a virtual wayne gretzky or oveckin
-not cycling the puck and playing as a team
-using constand GD and Jesus Christ stuff in vain (just don't do it)
-Getting constantly beat on DEF or not backchecking AFTER we've tried to help you

If you can avoid those things above and be 1ppg as a forward or .5 ppg as a dman you'll fit right in I think. Easy. Thanks for the look

LaFontaine83

Sep 28, 2014
58 views and not 1 soul has replied or pmed me...

incredible...

I guess people think it's not worth the time or something? There's gotta be solo players out there that want to play club, but don't know anyone. Or a couple buddies that play 2s that wanna join up?

I just know there is. Everyone wants their own club... so there's like 20k clubs, but 14k of them are 2s/3s clubs. Just horrible thinking.

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015

incredible...

I guess people think it's not worth the time or something? There's gotta be solo players out there that want to play club, but don't know anyone. Or a couple buddies that play 2s that wanna join up?

I just know there is. Everyone wants their own club... so there's like 20k clubs, but 14k of them are 2s/3s clubs. Just horrible thinking.

I'd join but the times you listed are kinda inconvinient to me most days

psycho_dad*

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, N.B
Visit site
The playing times sound good, I'm 40 years old and don't really talk too much on the mic (when I have it on), just important stuff.

I played 1600 games in NHL 16, about 2340 goals and 2070 assists, 4300+ takeaways and almost identical number of hits, maybe 30 more hits than takeaways. I play a PWF build on RW mainly.

But I don't have a filter about "god" or "jesus christ" since I'm atheist AF, so it might not work out that well.

And I really only want to play 6s.

If you want, you can friend me on PSN, ID is buildingwhat

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012

incredible...

Maybe if you didn't make it seem like a job interview more people would be interested in joining? It's a game, it's supposed to be fun. We work all day, why would we want to come home and in our leisure time spend it walking on egg shells so we don't offend you by saying god damn? Like, lighten up on the rules a bit and you'll have more success I'd imagine.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
That was my thought looking at this thread too. If playing the game is about as much fun as his strict post, I think everyone would pass.

Hawkeye71980

Sep 15, 2009
New Brunswick
I like these rules...lol

These things would get you kicked from the club (and I hate kicking people)
-cussing like a 15 year old kid
-using constand GD and Jesus Christ stuff in vain (just don't do it)

Ummm doesn't the first rule pretty much cover the other one? I guess even if you cuss like an adult using the wrong words, that's still also bad

Also this one...Nobody wants a Gretzky or Ovi on their team....oh but Kane or Crosby is ok....lol

-trying to be a virtual wayne gretzky or oveckin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad