OT: Nhl 16

Mijatovic

Jan 23, 2014
Western Australia
don't see the point in playing be a gm when you could just play eastside hockey manager

I actually like to play the games? :P

Also EHM is still fairly broken. I keep waiting for them to bring it up to standard, and I keep getting disappointed. Looks like they took the money mode from EHM:EA release and pulled the dev working on it back to 1 day a week with the amount of "fixes" they add each month.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
don't see the point in playing be a gm when you could just play eastside hockey manager

There is soooo much depth in that game it's mind boggling. I mean, fire and hire scouts? That's a real gm mode.

But it's missing on some things. and I don't really know how to buy that (I don't see it in stores and I don't know what kind of computer i need, I'm pretty sure i could run it on this though. It's not like theres graphics

Mijatovic

Jan 23, 2014
Western Australia
But it's missing on some things. and I don't really know how to buy that (I don't see it in stores and I don't know what kind of computer i need, I'm pretty sure i could run it on this though. It's not like theres graphics

You could run it on your phone its that basic. I ordered through Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/301120/

I think Ive sunk >100 hours into it but could easily do more. Quite easy to just do it while watching hockey/TV as well :P

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
What system do most of you use? I am going to get a ps4 over the holidays. Used to be really into EASHL, had a great team for a couple years with some buddies from high school.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
What system do most of you use? I am going to get a ps4 over the holidays. Used to be really into EASHL, had a great team for a couple years with some buddies from high school.

Any really for the most part.

Xbox 360 was the main one I went on but now since Next gen hit I go on any really.

I still haven't gotten a ps4. So it's xbox one for me.. But im getting ps4 this year or next year and that will probably kick Microsoft out the door

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
Ps4 Casual EASHL--- The Pickle Party? New Club? We'll see.

Reason will prevail! So I like to play drop-ins, and I -HATE- getting matched up with awful players that don't understand the game and try to do it all themselves. I'm not a salesman, but that's my hook.

I have played 42 drop in games and I have 37 goals and 57 assists. 144 takeways, but only 31 hits. I win most drop-in games I play. Now I may be in the minority here but I only have a couple nights a week where I can fit few games in. I would like to form a club of mostly casual EASHL players who just want to play some hockey and not depend on groups of randos for success.

I'll be straight with all of you. Best case scenario we have a Mighty Ducks type scenario on our hands and our ragtag group of players is going to fight for the #1 overall EASHL spot... Realistically I'd like to get a group of ~20 people that like to dabble in EASHL drop-ins and would like to play with familiar people every now and again.

I just want a couple people to play with even kind of consistently. If we have a group of people on we can adapt and figire out positions from there. Lets have fun.

PS4. Bumbleflex. Send me a message or reply to this if you're interested and we will have a good time.

Last edited:

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I wish NHL would add an Owner mode. Like in Madden. That mode is great. The online is fine. But the offline modes are a step down from pretty much any other ea sports game.

Also I wish there was a College hockey game where you could recruit (or whatever they do) and import the draft class to nhl. So if Larkin or Eichel had a bad season it would hurt the actual rating maybe even potential in the actual nhl game.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
Will add ya, I have been having big connection issues recently however, think I am too far from the router to play ps4 online. I am moving in May though so should fix it then

I hit people and put up some pts, prefer wing

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
Will add ya, I have been having big connection issues recently however, think I am too far from the router to play ps4 online. I am moving in May though so should fix it then

I hit people and put up some pts, prefer wing

Hopefully! My parents house has a huge internet dead-zone which just so happens to be my room so whenever I'm visiting them over the Holidays my internet ranges from trash to garbage. It's great everywhere else in the house though. It's bizzare.

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
So you guys need to add me asap because Im opening this club to the public and ea nhl hfboarfs foruns in a hot second. My last post sortnof contradicts it but I was kind of drunk and pickles will prevail. I hate drop in teams. We are The Pickle Party. Lets goooo.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
No worries. I'm already in a club with some friends, just would add for drop in. My Internet cannot handle it as currently set up unfortunately so it will be a couple months until I move and can plug in.

Plus I am away from home for another couple weeks

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
I have had to give up BAP because Jimmy Howard is so bad it drives me up the wall. Gives up 3-4 per game despite how well I play defensively. Art imitating real life

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I have had to give up BAP because Jimmy Howard is so bad it drives me up the wall. Gives up 3-4 per game despite how well I play defensively. Art imitating real life

Opposite way for me. Howie is amazing. But petr sucks

Probably the overall. Petr is a 84. And jimmy is 87. Probably should have switched it

Slapper

Oct 26, 2015
Howard lets in one easy goal every game. When the current contract was announced my first thought was that I have to play with Howard online for so many more years :help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad