NHL 14 Cover Vote

Kurtis5939

Feb 7, 2011
Pensacola, FL
Hey Guys and Gals! I just read that they are opening the cover vote for NHL14 on April 22nd. I think we need to get on there and vote like crazy for Bob to be on the cover, I think he deserves some recognition like that. Even tho he is already being considered for the Hart Trophy and the Vezina. It would be something we could do as fans to show our appreciation for his hard work this season. :D

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
NHL10 - Kane. stanley cup
NHL11 - Toews - breakout season
NHL12 - Stamkos - 60 goals
NHL13 - Giroux - captain.

Ok.

In any event, I'm still not sure I'd want a CBJ player on the cover. I can't really explain it but it makes me uncomfortable to think about a CBJ player on the cover right now until we've actually earned something. And earning it involves more than getting hot for 2 months, squeaking into the playoffs, and getting bounced in the 1st round.

I guess I want the team to establish itself as a legitimate contender in everyone's eyes instead being the team that people are rooting for because we've sucked for so long. Once we reach that point, then I would be ok with individual pop culture recognition such as video game covers.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Unfortunately, the Jackets fan base is not as big as the Pens or Flyers for example, but we should try for sure

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I really don't want to be that "dude, I has, like, inside sorces"...but I kind of do. The other player won't be surprising, but I will say it's not Gaborik. And I will say that no matter who it is, they will lose to Bob.

As Nanabijou said, it's got to be JMFJ if its not Gaborik.

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
Who doesn't like an underdog? Ill tell Ya if Florida would have made a miraculous run behind Markstrom you betcha he'd have my vote! I think the league loves Bob and the resilience of this team and for that reason I think Bob can Win!

USNBluejack

Jul 9, 2010
Virginia Beach, VA
Just voted 20 times, probably gonna vote Bob every day at least that many times. And each day ten of the votes get you ten entries into a sweepstakes to go to the 2013 SCF.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad