NHL 13 Wishlists Thread

croAVSfan*

If Kurri is one of the legends then I want some of these guys in the game. Here's 10 of my candidates, though I could go on for days. I'd also like to eventually see 2 legend teams; North America and World.

Orr-Duh!
Hull-Either one...Or both!
MacInnis-THE shot man!
Lidstrom-How can you not?
Bossy-Consistency perfected.
Messier-All time great leader.
Bure-Dynamic scorer.
Modano-Best American forward.
Rocket Richard-Him and Howe on the same line? Yes please.
Sakic-Sorry Forsberg fans.

Alexander Daigle :p::p:

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
I just wish they'd take the trading, draft, and free agency engines straight out of Head Coach. Those were great IMO. Put a guy/package out there, get a list of offers. Draft board, live draft, one button to trade up or down. Live free agency.

cujoflutie

here's an interesting question; what features did they have in past games which you'd like to see brought back? Not counting the game play engine itself as that constantly gets tweaked;

-custom seasons. From around 1999-2003 you could run a season with less than 30 teams, i believe have as little as 4.
-custom tournaments. Round robin medal rounds and bronze medal games. I know they still have tournament modes but the format is garbage, every team makes the medal round. They used to allow 8-16 teams with top 8 making the medal rounds
-i can't remember which version of the game it was but in situations where a goalie got a penalty or you got a game misconduct, you could choose the player who went to the box
-coaches. I think they only had it for 1 or 2 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->