NHL’s 30 in 30: Florida Panthers

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Yes, I like Robin (a real character) Kovacs for the 3rd round. This guy is off the wall as a big mouth agitator and he barely weighs 170 lbs, but he is fast, skilled and has a shot. He will need to stay in (I think) Sweden for another year where he will need to tone it down a bit, but should come over to polish his game in the AHL after that. If the Cats draft him they own his rights for 4 years.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Not a budget floor team and I don't think Hayes will cost a lot as RFA, unless he's out the door. I think there are better fits out there than Belesky and Williams up front. Through trade is the way to go.

Meier a reach ?? I want him at 11!

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Not a budget floor team and I don't think Hayes will cost a lot as RFA, unless he's out the door. I think there are better fits out there than Belesky and Williams up front. Through trade is the way to go.

Meier a reach ?? I want him at 11!

Untill we spend to the cap, we will remain a budget floor team to the eyes of the rest of the league.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Isn't every team in the league technically on a "budget" due to there being a cap in place? I can't stand that term, especially when it comes to this team...we weren't even close to the cap floor last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad