NHL’s 30 in 30: Colorado Avalanche

member 116861

So pretty much an article telling me the stats of our team? Many of you know how I feel about stats but this is still better than a Chambers article.

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
Come on guys, it's more than just the season's stats. They talk about the offseason and the draft as well. It's a boring article, but very factual with some potential outcomes mixed in. For us die hards this stuff just seems like common knowledge, but I'm sure the average fan and opposing teams' fans can get a lot of info out of it.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
A small website doing a piece on each team in 30 days and you guys are complaining about what was in it? Do you expect them to tell us news we didn't know already about ROR or Radulov or something? I thought it was a well written article with a solid basis of knowledge about the Avs season and the draft ahead.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
A small website doing a piece on each team in 30 days and you guys are complaining about what was in it? Do you expect them to tell us news we didn't know already about ROR or Radulov or something? I thought it was a well written article with a solid basis of knowledge about the Avs season and the draft ahead.

Agreed... I'd say it compares favorably to some of the other places we get news on the Avs.

They mentioned Christian Fischer as a possible player at 40, and I think that is realistic player they could be targeting.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Nice article. Not a whole lot that the folks here would not have already known, but nice to see anyways.

I do have to question the draft portion. First, Crouse might slip despite the combine, not sneak in due to it. Also, Meier would most likely be the 4th forward considered, as you forgot Zacha. Barzal is unlikely due to size (same goes for the 71st selection you named). They are looking for some heft up front, and the little/skinny dudes are long shots for this team for now. Juulsen at 40 would be nice though :).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad