NHA in 2006-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Lunatic

Would it be possible to dump the NHL all together and start up a new league with all the same owners and buildings but different team names? This has been one floating around for a while. To those who don't know, the NHL was onced named the NHA when they did this exact thing, I believe in the early 1900's.

Bicycle Repairman

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
Crazy Lunatic said:
Would it be possible to dump the NHL all together and start up a new league with all the same owners and buildings but different team names? This has been one floating around for a while. To those who don't know, the NHL was onced named the NHA when they did this exact thing, I believe in the early 1900's.
Yeah, it's been "floating around." Time to flush it, though.

futurcorerock

Nov 15, 2003
Columbus, OH
I think such a thing would be illegal, because of the implications of playing with replacement players.

However, seeing as how the NHL is one of the oldest leagues in the USA, I'd find it very, very unlikely that they would completely start a new league devoid of their past. PR Nightmare

crossxcheck

Nov 17, 2003
Nashvegas
garry1221 said:
that would have never come about had it not been for the true wwf (world wildlife fund )

had it not been for them, the wwe(now) still would have been wwf

and wwe's ratings slump is definitely due to the name change and not the stale story lines. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->