OT: NFL: Welcome to Teddys Playhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I wanted him coming out of Akron. He’s very fast. Think he graded out poorly and lost his job last year though.
Don’t trust anyone from Akron. It was my guarantee bet a few years ago. I believe I won like 700 bucks on betting against them. I’m talking like 6-9 (nice) years ago.

Reactions: Striiker

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Jtavis Brown is a very fast LB (4.44 at 227 lbs) who's a little stiff but explosive, had a very good 2018, but a lingering high ankle sprain nixed his 2019 season. He'll provide depth and ST help and could push for a job as a 3 down LB.

Parks is a jack of all trades, a bit slow, a bit undersized but gets the job done, last year he ended up as the slot CB by the end of the season. See him as a depth addition, but if he's starting, we're hurting.

Reactions: BigToe

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
Jeffrey, Jackson, Ward, & Arcega-Whiteside.

There’s others on the current roster that likely will be cut or put on the practice squad. That’s just the most notable as of now above.

we are in serious trouble if howie doesnt add wr by trade or fa because if they cant trade up to get ruggs, lamb, jeudy and seattle for another aggy type of player. i serously dont get what howie was watching last year especially in the playoffs when our wrs couldnt catch.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
we are in serious trouble if howie doesnt add wr by trade or fa because if they cant trade up to get ruggs, lamb, jeudy and seattle for another aggy type of player. i serously dont get what howie was watching last year especially in the playoffs when our wrs couldnt catch.

Well he did address WR last year -- it just didn't end up working out.

Going into the season...Agholar had been OK, Alshon was still relatively good, D-Jax was a good add (but was hurt immediately), then used a 2nd on a highly ranked WR in JJAW. We looked like we actually had decent depth at WR. It all fell apart during the season though. I can't blame Howie too much for that.

He has plenty of time to address it again this offseason - he addressed defense well (although I would've kept Malcolm) and I assume WR is a priority in the draft again.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I feel like the eagles are going to go WR in the first round.
2nd round - Center
3rd round comp pick- WR/Edge.

after that it’s a shit show.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
i feel Howie is gonna try and out-think everyone and screw up somehow

also feel my Bucs are definitely gonna screw up at the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad