OT: NFL: Welcome to Teddys Playhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Safety is the issue, though I think they'll move Maddox back to FS, Mills as the 3rd safety, and maybe even Douglas over there (think his skill set is better suited to FS, but does he have the mental acumen to handle the position?)

Slay, Jones (much better outside than in the slot) and LeBlanc.
Look for them to draft at least 2 CBs to go with James, Williams and Smith.

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA

Stop paying them or drafting them in the first 3 Rounds. Maybe even more. Let Pete Carroll have them all.

There aren’t many rbs in the league that should be drafted high because the gap isn’t huge between then. That being said, the Browns should have taken Barkley 1OA and then got their qb (whichever fell) with their next pick. AP, Barkley and looking back probably Gurley are the only ones I would have taken really high going back 15 years or so I probably missed some though.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
There aren’t many rbs in the league that should be drafted high because the gap isn’t huge between then. That being said, the Browns should have taken Barkley 1OA and then got their qb (whichever fell) with their next pick. AP, Barkley and looking back probably Gurley are the only ones I would have taken really high going back 15 years or so I probably missed some though.

Zeke?

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
If you told me Saquon would be what he is, I still wouldn't use 32 on him let alone 1. The goal is to run as little as you can to keep the defense honest.

You never, ever, ever take the QB that falls. You get your QB at all costs.

I understand that but I think Barkley can make a whole offense. If he stays healthy I think he will end up in the Barry Sanders, Jim Brown talk.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Bell in his Steeler days as well.
RBs are like goalies: important yes but you dont want to be paying big money/term for star power.

Reactions: flyersfan187
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad