NFL GDT: NFL Week 2

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I assume they are going to show that "Its all coming back" commercial all year

If that is case I wish they had used the Meatloaf version which is better then Dion version

BergyTime37

Jun 17, 2015
I have next to zero confidence in the Browns after week 1. Looked like the same old same old. Rack up a few more loses early and we might have to Lose for Lawrence.

Sep 19, 2008
Why Your Team Sucks 2020: San Francisco 49ers | Defector

You probably should not have thrown that ball. I just watched Jimmy Garoppolo win an NFC title and I remain thoroughly convinced that he isn’t worth a shit. He is Italian Kirk Cousins. If it’s a playoff game and the Niners aren’t running for nine yards a carry and the defense isn’t getting a sack every other play, Garoppolo is essentially useless. He is a sprig of parsley. Trusting him to throw the ball is like trusting Michael Jackson to babysit. I watched Garoppolo piss away that game against the Cardinals on Sunday. I know a fraud when I see it.

In a way, it’s almost unfair that Kyle gets all the shit for that Super Bowl collapse when Garoppolo had Emmanuel Sanders WIDE f***ing open down the field and still overthrew him with the kind of gracelessness that warms Eli Manning’s cornbread. You f***ing choked, Jimmy. The Patriots were right to treat you like a re-gifted bottle of wine.

:laugh:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Man if Cleveland can't get it together, those people calling their supposed savior "Johnny Mayfield" are gonna start to look right.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Keeping AJ Green around is such a huge benefit to the team and QB.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Browns look like having to play Baltimore was just too much heat for a new staff in week 1

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Browns look like having to play Baltimore was just too much heat for a new staff in week 1
Getting your short week to be at home against the Bengals was at least a nice make good. Now the Browns will get extra time to keep working on everything they couldn’t do in the offseason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad