OT: NFL: The playoffs begin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastChancePrice

Dec 12, 2004
So lets talk about NFL a bit! Do you people enjoy last day of NFL? It was amazing imo. Seeing Rodgers making that wonderful pass at the end of the game for the win. Loved to see the Ravens getting kick out of playoff. Loved to see the Cowboys choke again! And i rage when i saw Succop miss the field goal,because of that Steelers misses the playoff and the Chargers are in,even if they win vs the B-Team of KC. It was an amazing day yesterday!!!

So what are your prediction for next week??

Chiefs vs Colts: I want and think the Colts will win. Would love to see a matchup Broncos vs Colts! Manning...will he endure the pressure??? Hmmm Will Luck be the good choice the Colts made??

Bengals vs Chargers: Well Bengals will win. Chargers got difficulty vs B team of the Chiefs, and they must win if we wanna see a matchup Manning vs Luck!!

Saints vs Eagles: Tough to call. But im going with the Saints.

49ers vs Packers: Well Packers is my team, so im cheering for them! Lets avenge last year lost!!!!! Rodgers is back and he will kick the niners !!!

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
I can't believe Trestman's bears gave up that 4th and 8 midfield TD with under a min.

That was very Toronto Maple Leaf like.

Dr_Hook

Jun 4, 2006
So lets talk about NFL a bit! Do you people enjoy last day of NFL? It was amazing imo. Seeing Rodgers making that wonderful pass at the end of the game for the win. Loved to see the Ravens getting kick out of playoff. Loved to see the Cowboys choke again! And i rage when i saw Succop miss the field goal,because of that Steelers misses the playoff and the Chargers are in,even if they win vs the B-Team of KC. It was an amazing day yesterday!!!

So what are your prediction for next week??

Chiefs vs Colts: I want and think the Colts will win. Would love to see a matchup Broncos vs Colts! Manning...will he endure the pressure??? Hmmm Will Luck be the good choice the Colts made??

Bengals vs Chargers: Well Bengals will win. Chargers got difficulty vs B team of the Chiefs, and they must win if we wanna see a matchup Manning vs Luck!!

Saints vs Eagles: Tough to call. But im going with the Saints.

49ers vs Packers: Well Packers is my team, so im cheering for them! Lets avenge last year lost!!!!! Rodgers is back and he will kick the niners !!!

I actually think I'm gonna go exact opposite of you as far as predictions :nod:

Eagles are inconsistant but I think hosting the game is huge advantage cause Saints have trouble on the road, particularly outside ; weather may help them and Shady McCoy will have huge day ! Tough call indeed, but Eagles by 3

I loved the Packers game yesterday, those 3 4th down conversions were fabulous. But I think the niners will physically beat them into a pulp. I'll cheer for the Pack, but Niners by 7

I think the Colts are missing Reggie Wayne big time and will fall short against the well rested Chiefs. Luck is great but he's sometimes try to force throws that aren't there, while mistake-free Alex Smith will play a smart game, leading KC to a comfortable win. KC by 10

My upset special is SD over Cinci. I barely watched SD all season but I just feel Cinci inner stupidity will come to the surface at playoff time again ; they'll turn it over a bunch of times and plainly give the game to the chargers, a team that I actually despise. I may actually change my mind on this one during the week : ) but for now, SD takes it by a field goal.

Anyway let us wish for ourselves another great day of football ! If it's half as good as yesterday, I'll be one happy couch potato !! :yo:

Blade8019

May 15, 2010
A lost city
Personally 49ers is my favorite team since 2002, so obviously i root for them to win it all. Specially after coming so close last ssn on that heartbreaking loss.

LastChancePrice

Dec 12, 2004
Orton looked so dejected after the last pick lol

He miss the 2 points conversion (someone in the zone was clear to receive a pass but he didnt saw him ), and he threw an interception to give the victory. No wonder why this guy is no more a starter in the NFL!...Or that might just be the Cowboys curse!!!

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
For the people I know, Cowboys are the most popular... for many who started watching in the early mid 90's this is the case

Interesting.

The Montreal NFL fans I know :

- 2 longtime Steelers fans.
- 2 NYG fans.
- 1 Pats fan (his brother is a Giants fan, lol)
- 1 Cowboys fan.
- 1 Packers fan.
- 1 SD Chargers fan (true story).

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
Colin Kaepernick will take pleasure in ending the Packer's season. Packers made the post-season by the skin of their teeth, and had trouble beating a mediocre Bears team? Yeah, no, I don't think so. 49ers win.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I'll take Rodgers in the cold weather

im a packers fan 4 life, and our team was even better last year and still got throttled by the niners in lambeau... we'll see what happens..

GO PACK

and go denver (i for one want to see peyton win another championship, especially after the in-****ing-sane season he's just had)

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Interesting.

The Montreal NFL fans I know :

- 2 longtime Steelers fans.
- 2 NYG fans.
- 1 Pats fan (his brother is a Giants fan, lol)
- 1 Cowboys fan.
- 1 Packers fan.
- 1 SD Chargers fan (true story).

I'm a rather massive Chiefs fan, but you don't know me!

LastChancePrice

Dec 12, 2004
Colin Kaepernick will take pleasure in ending the Packer's season. Packers made the post-season by the skin of their teeth, and had trouble beating a mediocre Bears team? Yeah, no, I don't think so. 49ers win.

Give Rodgers a chance. First game after missing nearly half the season, and he was able to beat the Bears. But yeah i hate those niners and im scared a bit...but hey, its part of the fun!

LastChancePrice

Dec 12, 2004
im a packers fan 4 life, and our team was even better last year and still got throttled by the niners in lambeau... we'll see what happens..

GO PACK

and go denver (i for one want to see peyton win another championship, especially after the in-****ing-sane season he's just had)

Im also a bit fan of the Packers, and i love to see Manning beat records this season.But season is season and in playoff, Manning always fall up short. I would dream to see a final Packers vs Broncos. I think i would wet myself lol.

GeneralMarky79

Sep 25, 2007
PEI
pats fan here , have been since 97. Although anything is possible with Brady, our defense has too many key injuries. Go Pats.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Pats fan since Ty Law joined the team, young me thought he had a badass name.

I'm a pretty passionate fan but have severe reservations with both the O-Line and the defense.

Wait and see... But a Superb Owl win this season would cement Brady in his rightful position - best of all time. Manning has not very much at all on him, so... **** the broncos and colts and bengals and chargers.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Pats fan since Ty Law joined the team, young me thought he had a badass name.

I'm a pretty passionate fan but have severe reservations with both the O-Line and the defense.

Wait and see... But a Superb Owl win this season would cement Brady in his rightful position - best of all time. Manning has not very much at all on him, so... **** the broncos and colts and bengals and chargers.

Should have been a Chiefs fan :naughty:

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
I'm all Carolina :yo:

Colts over Chiefs

Bengals seem unstoppable right now so them over SD

Reluctantly picking NO over Eagles but that's a toss up for me

and 49ers over Packers

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011

squidward-kaepernick.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad