NFL talk LVIII: Taking our Talents & Mitch to South Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Gotta figure out a way to defend against the quick passes, especially next week against Brady.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Just when you think you have the answers, the NFL changes the question. The offense came through, but the defense failed. Brock Osweiler almost threw for 400 yards via the screen pass. At some point you'd think Fangio would have figured that out.

The bright spot ... Mitch Trubisky. Yeah, he missed some throws and had a bad INT. However, I think he is getting 'it.' There will still be growing pains but Mitch did well on the road. Once the light turns on, I think he'll be a really good one. Not all is lost.

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Just when you think you have the answers, the NFL changes the question. The offense came through, but the defense failed. Brock Osweiler almost threw for 400 yards via the screen pass. At some point you'd think Fangio would have figured that out.

The bright spot ... Mitch Trubisky. Yeah, he missed some throws and had a bad INT. However, I think he is getting 'it.' There will still be growing pains but Mitch did well on the road. Once the light turns on, I think he'll be a really good one. Not all is lost.
GB did that too. that is how they were able to come back. Offenses can do quick passes in the 1st half and then go deep in the 2nd half when the pass rushers get tired.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Mahomes couldn’t have thrown that ball any better..... to the NE linebacker.
Mahomes is going a to be an elite QB ... but it takes time to become the next Drew Brees, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, and Brock Osweiler. That's why we need to be patient with Trubisky. He is making strides. You can see the talent. The light will come on. When it does, it will be fun with Nagy as head coach.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Trubisky is good. I feel confident saying this now.

Same. He played really well today and most of his mistakes being in his first game action coming off a bye week.

He’s still going to make some stupid throws going forward there is no doubt about that, but I think he’s going to be far more good than bad going forward.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Trubisky is good. I feel confident saying this now.
He's at the very least an average NFL QB. I think Bears fans are hoping for a lot more. If he can get his mental game together, he has the physical gifts to be an elite QB. He appears to be a meathead who breaths, eats, poops football. We know he'll put the work in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad