NFL talk LVIII: Taking our Talents & Mitch to South Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
Complete team loss. There isn’t a player on the field and coach of this team who isn’t at fault.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
This game was over if they didn’t call that penalty on Burton that wasn’t a penalty.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Defense played terrible. Zero pressure on Brock. Secondary gave up so much yards after the catch. Bad tackling. RBs both put the ball on the ground. Conservative coaching. Miss game winning FG.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
take the good with the bad, hard fought game, we made mistakes, they made mistakes...we are 3-2 still in a solid position...I don't think anyone of us would be complaining knowing we would be 3-2 at this point compared to 1-4 last year..

WJSN

Cosmic
Dec 22, 2013
Lost to Brock f***ing Osweiler

What an embarrassing performance by supposedly 'the best D' in the league

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Mitch had a good game today and it’s hilarious how little has been said about it.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Defense played terrible. Zero pressure on Brock. Secondary gave up so much yards after the catch. Bad tackling. RBs both put the ball on the ground. Conservative coaching. Miss game winning FG.

Yep. You can add Trubisky's bad pick in the endzone to that list. The blame goes everywhere. They should of won this game by a few scores. This was a team loss.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Was really hoping we’d throw it on 3rd down before the missed FGA. Mitch was having an awesome second half. Should have put the ball in his hands to make a play.

Let him run outside the pocket and look for someone to throw it to, run himself, or just throw it away.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Mitch had a good game today and it’s hilarious how little has been said about it.
The int he threw came at a time where a fg would have put the Dolphins in a real tough spot. Not to mention i think it was also on first down. That said, he looked good overall. Hate to leave points on the field though. Howard fumble was another real tough pill to swallow

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
The int he threw came at a time where a fg would have put the Dolphins in a real tough spot. Not to mention i think it was also on first down.

He had a good game. I didn’t say he had a perfect game. Hardly any QB ever has a perfect game. But hey way to key in on one play.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Was really hoping we’d throw it on 3rd down before the missed FGA. Mitch was having an awesome second half. Should have put the ball in his hands to make a play.

Let him run outside the pocket and look for someone to throw it to, run himself, or just throw it away.

I've never been a fan of clamming up the offense when you get around the area of a 50 yard FG attempt for the win. It usually seems to backfire.

Tifosi

Feb 6, 2006
Bears could've been 5-0 if it wasn't for some questionable play calls, so frustrating.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I've never been a fan of clamming up the offense when you get around the area of a 50 yard FG attempt for the win. It usually seems to backfire.

With how well Howard has ran prior to that last series I was fine running on first and second down, but I would have called a passing play on third down.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Leonard Floyd is a bum

Dumb ass penalty and again MIA when needed

No sacks thru 5 games from our 9th overall pick , Mack is facing Double teams and Floyd is getting manhandled by TE's

Anyone who continues to argue he hasn't been a disappointment is fooling themselves

WJSN

Cosmic
Dec 22, 2013
It's one thing to not trust your QB and play conservative. But don't treat 50+yd field goals like it's a chip shot.

Maybe Nagy should have looked over to Parkey before calling 3 inside run plays. Parkey literally looked like he was about to throw up on the sideline.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
It's one thing to not trust your QB and play conservative. But don't treat 50+yd field goals like it's a chip shot.

Maybe Nagy should have looked over to Parkey before calling 3 inside run plays. Parkey literally looked like he was about to throw up on the sideline.

Parkey prior to that kick was 7/8 from 50+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad