Patriots/NFL NFL/Patriots: See Warning Post 726

Status
Not open for further replies.

riverhawkey91

May 22, 2011
Lowell, MA
I'd bet against it.

What makes you say that? Welker tore his ACL here at (I think) a year or so younger than Edelman and came back the next season and made the Pro Bowl...and even after that it was his concussion issues that did in him way before his body became an issue.

Honestly if this happened a month earlier, I'd give him a better chance of making it back for the SuperBowl than I would it being a career-ending injury. Edelman is a freak.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
What makes you say that? Welker tore his ACL here at (I think) a year or so younger than Edelman and came back the next season and made the Pro Bowl...and even after that it was his concussion issues that did in him way before his body became an issue.

Honestly if this happened a month earlier, I'd give him a better chance of making it back for the SuperBowl than I would it being a career-ending injury. Edelman is a freak.

Maybe he comes back with another team, but I think the Patriots were already preparing to move on.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Kraft flying A Rod & J-Lo to Vegas on his plane a few minutes ago to watch fight.

Insanity

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Barring something happening to Brady, you've got a 90% chance of hosting the AFC Championship game and an 80% chance of making the Super Bowl.

(Made up numbers, but I don't feel like I'm exaggerating)

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Kraft flying A Rod & J-Lo to Vegas on his plane a few minutes ago to watch fight.

Insanity

How do Patriot fans feel about this ???? :amazed:

jennifer-lopez-robert-kraft-alex-rodriguez.jpg

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
What I care about is trading a 2nd for Ealy. **** that ****...ARod can do whatever the **** he wants for all I care

Relax, they traded a 2nd and moved down a grand total of 8 spots into the early 3rd round, eventually flipping that pick to TEN I believe, and got a player too. If Ealy worked out, it's a massive win. He didn't, it happens.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
If it takes arod being in the picture to get shots like that of jlo...fine by me.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Ealy gone eh, had high hopes for him. Was always gonna be a wild card but typical Belichick to not let his ego get in the way and just cut him early. Feel sorry for the kid. Now Im wondering who they'll sign at DE before camp is over or trade for or whatever.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Relax, they traded a 2nd and moved down a grand total of 8 spots into the early 3rd round, eventually flipping that pick to TEN I believe, and got a player too. If Ealy worked out, it's a massive win. He didn't, it happens.

Haha I know. Just seemed extreme at the time, not surprised it didn't work out tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->