Cambridge, MA
You would know this.

#oldmaninthecave

:teach:

cave1963.jpg

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
They have the personnel to survive the worst case scenario with Edelman.

Sucks and I'm hoping for the best, but they're prepared to cope.

Going to need a new safety blanket for all those needed big 3rd down. Big adjustment. I wonder who steps up. Do we avg 30ppg? Gronks and cooks draft stock is up in fantasy and pats RBs too

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
They do have personnel to survive without him but he seems like a great leader and such a likeable player. Heart and soul of the team.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

Tom E. Curran
@tomecurran

On Julian Edelman, severity of his knee injury isn't known but he's showing resolve whatever the diagnosis is. "I am relentless," he texted.
7:23 PM - 25 Aug 2017

Jules :cry:

****** preseason *****

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
Quick! Do we have a small white scrappy slot receiver to take Edleman's place? Danny Amendola, come on downnnnn!

Injury sucks, but this team seams to be able to plug and place. I liked Edleman, so hopefully it's not bad, but as a Pat's fan, you can't be overly concerned about the season.

riverhawkey91

May 22, 2011
Lowell, MA
Quick! Do we have a small white scrappy slot receiver to take Edleman's place? Danny Amendola, come on downnnnn!

Injury sucks, but this team seams to be able to plug and place. I liked Edleman, so hopefully it's not bad, but as a Pat's fan, you can't be overly concerned about the season.

Austin Carr, though at 6'1" he might be a little tall.

But for real, I'm guessing that seals Carr making the team and he'll probably pick up a good portion of Edelman's routes if he's out. The stuff Carr was doing for Garoppolo the first game before teams picked up on him was basically the same things Edelman does for Brady...and most importantly his hands look great.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Whatever more snaps for Mitchell. They can slide cooks or hogan inside if they want. Hell they could use Carr if they want and he would be productive

I hope we get pleasantly surprised tomorrow tough. Edelman will be back without losing a step whenever he's ready. If it has to be next year then so be it

Gilmore is looking really good so far

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

Looks like Austin Carr will make the team because of the injury, if you're looking for a silver lining.

Bad Puck Bounce

Run Ralphie Run
Feb 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado
That's brutal. While they might have the personnel to survive this and be fine for a deep play off run/Super Bowl run, he's a big time leader on that team. Time for someone to step up.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...kaepernick-not-good-enough-player-distraction

I saw Sage Steel on Dan Patrick and she said teams have the right to choose their own players. Colin K is becoming quite the martyr. What if he turned down a bad offer and is leveraging this into a lucrative, long term non-football career?

If Colin K was a top 10 QB teams would be beating down his agent's door to sign him despite the 3 ring circus he brings with him. He's not so they aren't. I'm afraid it is as simple as that teams aren't going to put up with the circus without the performance.

I don't know what happened to his football skills, he & the 49ers had a phenomenal season a few years ago but then both went off a cliff. I know there were (are?) ownership & front office issues maybe that is what did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->