OT: NFL 2019

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Ravens use up eight minutes off the clock - and promptly turn it over on downs.

It's like watching the Eskimos all over again.

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
Was so busy watching my Titans that I nearly forgot about the Oilers game. At least one of my teams is doing something. Ravens fans were celebrating last weekend when the Titans knocked out the Patriots. I wonder how they feel right about now.

Reactions: Not Canada Drai

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Huge upset. Lamar still needs to learn how to win on the big stage that is the NFL playoffs.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Why is it these coaches turn into pansies when they get to playoff games? Aggressive all year, and it's helped them become successful to this point. And then they turtle when the stage gets big.

Tuned into this one when it was 21-0 Texans, and they had the ball and were driving for a knockout punch. 4th and inches from the 20 yard line and the coach squeezed his cheeks and goes for the field goal. Basically says to his own team, "We're not good enough to get a few inches here boys, so let's be comfortable with this lead and I'm sure the Chiefs will lie down for us now."

And the Chiefs are thinking, "Have no idea why you are doing this, but thank you, thank you, thank you. Clearly, you're giving us another chance, and we'll gladly take it, and take over the game as well. Again, thank you."

The definitive TSN turning point.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
That was either one of the biggest all time choke jobs or one of the best comebacks. Prob a bit of both.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
And be way better at it.

Agree.

The only thing I don't like is that it seemed like CBS told him to tone it down after his first season when he was going hardcore Nostradamus in the booth - which was my favorite part of his commentary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad