OT: NFL 2019

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Bills playing a form of prevent D for 55 minutes probably not the best way too go. Allen a good young QB, but just no comparison to even a half speed Mahomes. Hopefully the Chiefs pound the Bucs in the SB.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Going to 10 Super Bowls is just incredible. Brady GOAT.

For my money the best NFL QB I've ever seen. Not sure why so many people here hate him. Career wise and money wise there is Brady, and then there is everybody else. Some of the comments in the thread are hilarious too. people smack talking Brady before the game is over. I mean how would anybody even do that after all these years? Never count out Brady to pull it out.

I think the Chiefs will win though. Better club. But should be a decent Superbowl.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Why'd the Packers go for the field goal??

Asked everybody. Its exactly the same stupid thing Jason Maas did in a playoff game and it cost us the game. Coaches being stupid and overthinking things. You gotta go for the TD at that point. Isn't the Packers coach really young? seems like brain disconnected thing a young coach might do, whereas a more experienced coach goes with the obvious and goes for the TD there. If you don't get the TD you never had a chance anyway.

The only scenario where I could see a coach taking the pts is if the playoffs were a 2 game total pt series like they used to be a long long time ago in the CFL.

Reactions: AddyTheWrath

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
For my money the best NFL QB I've ever seen. Not sure why so many people here hate him. Career wise and money wise there is Brady, and then there is everybody else. Some of the comments in the thread are hilarious too. people smack talking Brady before the game is over. I mean how would anybody even do that after all these years? Never count out Brady to pull it out.

I think the Chiefs will win though. Better club. But should be a decent Superbowl.

I think he's a great player. But it's human nature to get sick of somebody that wins all the time, and instead to cheer for the underdog, or the guy that hasn't won much. Gretzky and the Oilers were hated by opposition fans, for the simple fact that they were better than everybody else for too many years.

Reactions: JordanGalhanth

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I'm not a huge fan of Brady as he came from the Patriots and such, but the guy really has something to prove.

There were a lot of questions if either him or Bill could win without the other.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I'm not a huge fan of Brady as he came from the Patriots and such, but the guy really has something to prove.

There were a lot of questions if either him or Bill could win without the other.

They had a quote from Arians in the first half where he threw some shade at Bellichek and said Brady wasn't allowed to coach players with the Patriots where he just sits back and allows him to do that here.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
They had a quote from Arians in the first half where he threw some shade at Bellichek and said Brady wasn't allowed to coach players with the Patriots where he just sits back and allows him to do that here.
When you have a Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Big Ben etc.. you let them coach the players

It's no different on defense, you have guys that can read defenses and tendencies you let them coach the others.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
When you have a Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Big Ben etc.. you let them coach the players

It's no different on defense, you have guys that can read defenses and tendencies you let them coach the others.

Well sure, you let your vets do the guiding, that's nothing new. It was more an indictment of Bellichek's ego and why he and Brady's relationship soured. Seeing Tom go to another SB while the Pats didn't make the post season speaks volumes.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Tampa never won that game, so much as Green Bay lost it. Stupid call by the coach not to go for it on 4th down from the 8. If they get stopped, you have to trust your defence to stop the Bucs deep in their own end, as Brady was terrible in the 2nd half. As good as he was in the first half, he was equally bad in the 2nd and only a dominant defensive line kept Green Bay from finishing them off. Also, still don't understand why Rodgers didn't try to run it in on the 3rd down play before the ill fated decision. He had miles of room, and could have got close enough to dive in. Instead, chose to throw to Adams, who was well covered by 2 DB's. And King is either really young and learning, or he is not good. Either way, he was the weak link in the D for Green Bay today.

As for the other game, bad game planning by the Bills. They came into it having the worst pass defence record against tight ends, so duh, guess what Andy Reid exploited. Kelce had a field day, no disrespect to him, but wow. Hill is a special kind of weapon, and Mahomes has matured to the point he doesn't need to run as much anymore.
Allen got a big learning lesson in this game. Has to get rid of the ball when in trouble. Had a huge upward progression this year, and he'll mature more and come back a lot better because of it. I can see these two teams meeting a few more times in the future. Allen's day will come, he's too talented not to.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Am expecting the Chiefs name to be coming under attack again by the WOKE mob, as any time they come into focus, they bring attention to themselves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad