OT: NFL 2018 Season

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
If Brady gets protection, it could be a long day for KC. But Mahones has the talent to keep them close.

As for Antonio being a me first head case, it’s another solid reason why I think he’d be a fit for the ‘Boys. Jerry Jones loves egotistical meatheads with talent.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
If Brady gets protection, it could be a long day for KC. But Mahones has the talent to keep them close.

As for Antonio being a me first head case, it’s another solid reason why I think he’d be a fit for the ‘Boys. Jerry Jones loves egotistical meatheads with talent.
Both going to be good games. I would think it’s saints and patriots in the Super Bowl. (What a game that would be) Not a chance brown goes to Dallas in my mind. I know Dak did well with Amari but he’s no Big Ben. I would think he goes to a team with an elite QB.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
The Colts would be interesting for AB.

They have a boatload of cap space and he and Hilton are really good friends.

Their GM seem focused on building with young talent, but if AB is relatively cheap, it seems like a good fit.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018

Their GM seem focused on building with young talent, but if AB is relatively cheap, it seems like a good fit.
I could see it. Though do the colts have a history of bringing in players with baggage?

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

Nah, that won't work Indy uses Ebron too much. Not sure that he'll work in a place where there is two real good pass options already, especially now that Mack started looking good at the running game

Ari, SF, Det seem to be nice out of conference teams for him to go to. Don't know that he cares about winning, but he could sure be the star receiver with those teams

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Anyone else notice how it's like Rooney week lately? Quieted down a bit now, but late last week into the weekend it's been a lot of bitching. One article which I have to find wants a rule brought in so that you can't fire minorities as easily anymore.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Well seeing as we have the CFL-NFL thread having a similar link today, time to link the MLB and NFL thread.

Where do people see Klyer Murray going in the draft? Saw one mock draft that has him going to Giants at 6th(i believe). Seems high, but I do like the fit and the chance for the guy to learn from a great qb.

I know that Wilson is smaller, but it will be interesting to see how Murray handles the NFL at his size. It's not really the wear and tear either that I'm fully worried about, it's about the lack of size to see down field at times that hurts these smaller guys.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Part of me thinks he's just posturing to get more money from the A's.

Short QBs can survive now, but most people think he'd be lucky to even crack 5'9''. That's a pretty risky pick in the 1st and he's going to make way more money with his MLB contract(assuming he gets the extra $15M) unless he goes early in the 1st.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Well, 2 great games today, but the 2nd one was fantastic, and the GOAT got it done for the umteenth time. Julian Edelman is one of my favorite players and proved again today why he also is one of the best clutch players in the history of the game besides Brady.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
Patriots defense was extremely impressive. Hill and Kelce were non factors.
Mahomes proved why he was MVP. Without him making those sick passes in the 2nd half this would have been an easy win for New England.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Yawn. I can’t wait for this dynasty to finally end. Most boring dynasty ever.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I didn't mind Romo doing the color commentating, but near the end when time was winding down and he was saying things like "I'd do this in this situation" or "I'd do that right now", I'm thinking "You did sweet f*** all and never once played in a NFC championship, let alone a Superbowl...I think Tom knows what to do here to cement this."

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Well, 2 great games today, but the 2nd one was fantastic, and the GOAT got it done for the umteenth time. Julian Edelman is one of my favorite players and proved again today why he also is one of the best clutch players in the history of the game besides Brady.
Julian Edelman the MVP, who knew?;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad