OT: NFL 2018 Season

boredem

Jan 22, 2013
The whole team had me worried going into the year outside of Boswell.

Not helping that Brown is a nutcase on the sidelines

Ya I didn't understand what was going on with him yesterday, was the O Coordinator holding him back because of his calf injury?

JuJu and James have been awesome.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Ya I didn't understand what was going on with him yesterday, was the O Coordinator holding him back because of his calf injury?

JuJu and James have been awesome.
James is an interesting one, especially with McDonald now. Although James had a big game and will probably get more looks from Big Ben.

JuJu continuing where he left off last year

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
After suffering for years as a Jags fan, the last year and start of this year have been incredibly enjoyable. Blake isn't a perfect QB, but he is far from the worst. The game plan without Fournette is a lot more balanced and dangerous.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
One point in 2 games. A defence that is like swiss cheese and the last score flattered them, and they were lucky to get a tie against a team that never won a game last year.
Yes they've lost and looked bad, but how did they get their ass kicked this weekend? They were getting kicked, but then cameback to make it probably the game of the week.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Browns win and it looks like Mayfield might finally be a good QB for them.

They should have been 3-0 though.

Reactions: OilDrop37

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I don't get the Browns

They may have made many screwups in the past, but getting rid of Gordon now is not one of them. Multiple suspensions and violations for substance abuse and breaking team rules, his rope should have been cut long ago. They'll be a better team without his constant distraction. If he does well somewhere else, good for him, but the water was already poisoned too badly in Cleveland.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
They may have made many screwups in the past, but getting rid of Gordon now is not one of them. Multiple suspensions and violations for substance abuse and breaking team rules, his rope should have been cut long ago. They'll be a better team without his constant distraction. If he does well somewhere else, good for him, but the water was already poisoned too badly in Cleveland.
I agree, but the fact that they weren't even looking to trade him to see if there was interest is just so Cleveland.

Interesting game last night. Saw all sides of Fitzpatrick last night.

Really wondering if the NFL is going to be having a talk with the broadcast teams. They were calling out the roughing the passer all night. Also wonder if they will adjust the rule as it is pretty f***ing stupid. Just put the QB in a red jersey and don't allow him to be hit as that's where we are at.

shoop

Jul 6, 2008
Edmonton
WTF is happening in the Vikings game? There goes my suicide pool.

Yup. No perfect week in pools. 14-1 paid $80K. Pretty sweet.

Some pretty big upsets this week. Who would pick the Lions over New England.

As a Redskins fan the Minnesota game wasn't that big a surprise. The Vikings don't have a run game. Cousins doesn't do well when he throws as much as he did on Sunday.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Lol even Big Ben saying he didn't think the first one called against Tampa was a roughing the passer. Although the second one that most thought was weak apparently hurt his head with ringing.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Yup. No perfect week in pools. 14-1 paid $80K. Pretty sweet.

Some pretty big upsets this week. Who would pick the Lions over New England.

As a Redskins fan the Minnesota game wasn't that big a surprise. The Vikings don't have a run game. Cousins doesn't do well when he throws as much as he did on Sunday.
I actually took the 7 1/2 points in the Lions game. I’d seen both Patriots games in their entirety and while I didn’t think they’d lose the game, I didn’t think they’d cover. I didn’t watch the Vikings games, I guess that’s why I was more surprised with that one. I wouldn’t have given the 17 points but I didn’t think it was possible to lose to that bad Bills team. My plan for the next few weeks, at least, was to go with whoever was playing Buffalo in my suicide pool. I didn’t think I could lose. Jokes on me now.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I actually took the 7 1/2 points in the Lions game. I’d seen both Patriots games in their entirety and while I didn’t think they’d lose the game, I didn’t think they’d cover. I didn’t watch the Vikings games, I guess that’s why I was more surprised with that one. I wouldn’t have given the 17 points but I didn’t think it was possible to lose to that bad Bills team. My plan for the next few weeks, at least, was to go with whoever was playing Buffalo in my suicide pool. I didn’t think I could lose. Jokes on me now.
That joke is on a quite a few people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->