OT: NFL 2018 Season

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Wasn’t Bell the clown who posted video from the locker room a couple years ago? The one that showed Tomlin going over the game plan with the players and Bell not paying attention to anything other than his phone. My apologies if I’ve got the player wrong, but if it was him it would be another reason why his teammates have run out of patience with him.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I took Carolina in week one. Who’d you take? I haven’t really looked at week two games yet.
Bal
TB
Mia

Week 2 has some tough ones. Home teams on right
CLE vs NO
KC vs PIT
PHI vs TB
Det vs SF
NYG vs DAL

So many teams will be looking for bounce backs.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Watched a bit of the Giants game yesterday, the Jags defense is beastly.
Not sure what to make of the Giants offense to be honest. They ran a lot of plays that were easy to pick up on and then Eli was pretty bad at not scanning receivers like he use to.

Jags do have a good defense one that will get a real test next week. One that they really need if Fournette is hurt for any amount of time.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Not sure what to make of the Giants offense to be honest. They ran a lot of plays that were easy to pick up on and then Eli was pretty bad at not scanning receivers like he use to.

Jags do have a good defense one that will get a real test next week. One that they really need if Fournette is hurt for any amount of time.
For what it's worth, the Jags defense is really good and it was really raining over the weekend, which had an affect I suspect.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
For what it's worth, the Jags defense is really good and it was really raining over the weekend, which had an affect I suspect.
I thought the Jags were getting a bit cocky with how they weren't covering OBJ. However, their defense still did quite good and weren't really hurt from moving Ramsey off OBJ

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Jets are absolutely destroying the Lions.

48-17 in the 3rd. Have put up 31 points in the quarter, damn.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Stafford looks like ****. I wonder if his wife will go crazy on social media again once the fans start getting on his case.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
As a long time Jets fan I can say that this past draft God finally smiled on the Jets.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
AJ Green with 3 TDs and it’s only two minutes into the 2nd.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Dan Bailey is going to Minnesota.... Probably.

They weren't even the only team to miss an important FG/PAT in the first TWO weeks of the season, lol.

NFL kicking looks like CFL kicking right now. And I don't mean to disrespect CFL kickers, but I expect more from NFL kickers. They should be able to routinely make 50 yarders, not miss 30-35 yarders.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
They weren't even the only team to miss an important FG/PAT in the first TWO weeks of the season, lol.

NFL kicking looks like CFL kicking right now. And I don't mean to disrespect CFL kickers, but I expect more from NFL kickers. They should be able to routinely make 50 yarders, not miss 30-35 yarders.

I agree. Every year we see 2 or 3 teams with kickers who can't make routine field goals.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

Boswell sure hasn't looked good for my Steelers. 0/2 FG misses FG yesterday

Reactions: boredem

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Fitzpatrick is a beast right now. Guy isn't even wearing his own clothes anymore.

Kinda wish the NHL would allow their players to show their personalities more. Not even sure if it's an actual rule or just unwritten rule that NHLers must be dressed like they are going to a wedding or funeral.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Everyone was worried about the running game and questioning if Ben still had it in him. Turns out the issue is defense and kicking.
The whole team had me worried going into the year outside of Boswell.

Not helping that Brown is a nutcase on the sidelines

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->