OT: NFL 2018 Season

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
It's insane how good Belichick actually is.

Just saw a tweet that said the Pats played 62% of their plays in man coverage during the season. The highest in the league. Last night they played 90% of their plays in zone.

No wonder Goff looked lost.
Goff had some bad games towards the end of the year. Belichick is a master at exploiting weaknesses. Watched film and executed a plan that won.

Goff is only 24 though, hopefully he learns from his mistakes and rebounds. Having a healthy Gurley and kupp would've been nice too.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
What an interesting off-season. Not so great for my Steelers, although we got rid of two players that only care about themselves.

Wonder if the Giants moved Beckham after seeing what happened with Brown and how little we got.

Real curious to see how everything works out in Cleveland. Team was looking good to close the year and they've added a couple real big time weapons to that offense.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
And that ladies and gentleman is why you wait as long as you can to do a NFL draft.

All the best to Luck, hopefully he can get his life back on track. Doesn't deserve some of the heat he's been getting that's for sure.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Yup.

... and that's why I play daily fantasy and not season long. :thumbu:
I haven't tried that yet. I'm in a couple season long ones, but it's more a bragging rights than anything. You win it takes you months to collect. One is $20 the other is $50, so we aren't talking about a ton of money here either

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Quite the weekend.

The Brown sideshow in itself was quite the story. I don't often wish pain on guys, but I wouldn't be sad to see this guy blow his knee first game of the year.

Cleveland fans already burning their gear

Miami fans already wishing it was week 17

KC fans quite happy on one hand, but very sad on another.

Jets and Redskins fans probably wondering what the hell happened that they lost.

First tie of the year already.

And finally wives across North America wandering around the house naked only to go unnoticed by their husbands.

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad