NFL: NFC Playoff Picture

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
And again, a Bills fan shouldn't be trash talking ANYBODY until they do something once in a decade.

Pointing out that the Packers got their butt kicked last week vs a team that they most likely will play to get to the Super Bowl isn't trash talk, it's a fact.

Pointing out the Packers run D is terrible, isn't really trash talk..it's fact. Its horrendous.

If your one point to counter any of that is I'm a bills fan, then that's just sad. Just because the team I like hasn't been good for awhile doesn't mean I can't see the difference between good and bad teams.

For example, Cards, Panthers, Pats = good teams. Packers = not good team.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
I agree they need to run the ball because their passing game has been absolute trash. However, my point was the defense has had a decent, season 10th in passing yards, and 6th in points overall. To try to discredit that because their opponents were slumping is a very ****ing stupid argument. I could say the Denver and Carolina games was because GB was slumping.

Let me fix that for you:

10th in points allowed
19th in total yards allowed
21st in rushing yards allowed

Puts them more where they are...average to below average.

But I'm a Bills fan, so maybe I don't know what average to below-average is? Let's not forget the Packers have never won in Buffalo ever. In the history of the NFL. And last year, that stat cost the Packers a Super Bowl loss since it gave Seattle home field and you know the Packers blew a 19-7 lead in Seattle. (just one little win vs the lowly Bills puts that game in Green Bay).

Classless AINEC*

Let me fix that for you:

10th in points allowed
19th in total yards allowed
21st in rushing yards allowed

Puts them more where they are...average to below average.

But I'm a Bills fan, so maybe I don't know what average to below-average is? Let's not forget the Packers have never won in Buffalo ever. In the history of the NFL. And last year, that stat cost the Packers a Super Bowl loss since it gave Seattle home field and you know the Packers blew a 19-7 lead in Seattle. (just one little win vs the lowly Bills puts that game in Green Bay).

I feel like the colder weather in Green Bay would not in fact have helped Mike McCarthy's balls to drop.

So no, still woulda thrown that game away.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Green Bay is going to get dismantled if they play either Carolina or Arizona again. I can see them beating Seattle or Minnesota (especially with their craptacular o-line) but when it comes time to play a legit team, they're gone.

Green Bay doesn't have the secondary to match up with the Cardinals and they don't have the front 7 to match up with Carolina. Newton and Stewart would run roughshod over them. That defense has been overrated all season and i look forward to being called an idiot and viewed as irrelevant since i cheer for the Dolphins because they're clearly not as good as the almighty Packers.

Packers are in the same group with the Vikings, Seahawks, Redskins and Texans. None of them have beat anybody, and therefore are not worth the time of day.

The teams that are: Denver, New England, New York (assuming they get in), Kansas City, Carolina, and Arizona. Bengals are in a weird middle ground; Not as weak as the former group, but too banged up to be considered a threat.

Last edited:

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I still think the Vikings are in that middle group too. They had a lot of defensive injuries when they went through that 3 in 4 losing stretch, and still they played the Cardinals close.

dnlfrncs

Mar 9, 2011

So if GB wins they host the Vikings in a rematch next week and Washington hosts the Seahawks

If Minnesota wins they host the Seahawks and Washington hosts the Packers

Or if there is a tie then GB hosts the Seahawks and Washington hosts Minnesota

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad