NFL: NFC Playoff Picture

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
All the Falcons and Vikings have going for them is their games ahead.

Eagles and NYG will probably be one of the more fun playoff races down the stretch

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Kind of crazy to think that Carolina currently holds a 3 game edge over GB for home field advantage. Arizona is in the mix, but they're in Seattle this week and Carolina is in Tennessee. Minnesota still has 2 games left with GB. Road to the SB could go through Charlotte.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I think St. Louis and either Minnesota or Seattle get the Wild Cards. Though...I could see St. Louis winning the West. They already brat Arizona in Arizona.

I'll go even bolder. Green Bay still gets the #1 seed.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Vikings schedule gets a lot harder from here. I'd be fairly surprised if they made the playoffs, let alone win the division.

It's going to get very tough for the Vikings but I do think they make the playoffs. That's a damn good defense they have.

Packers are still the favourite for the division because Rodgers can take over at any moment and they could run the table if he's locked in. However, I'm not giving up on it.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
It's going to get very tough for the Vikings but I do think they make the playoffs. That's a damn good defense they have.

Packers are still the favourite for the division because Rodgers can take over at any moment and they could run the table if he's locked in. However, I'm not giving up on it.

They do have a very good defense, but how good remains to be seen.

Also not to stir the pot at all since it was my team responsible, but if Bridgewater misses time, it could be fatal to the Vikes chances. (And I hope he doesn't and is fine and is back out there this week.)

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
If i heard correctly, Bridgewater was only kept out of the rest of the game as a precaution. He should be ok.

Bruins4Lifer

Jun 28, 2006
Regina, SK
Bridgewater has sucked the last two weeks. Vikings got wins in spite of his poor play over CHI and STL. They'll be lucky to get to 9 wins if he doesn't get better.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Star-Wars-C-3PO-thumb.jpg

approximately 3,720 to 1!

(actually you could probably add a few zeros on the end of that)

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I will say, the Saints have a very winnable schedule on paper.

Redskins
Texans
Panthers
Bucs
Lions
Jags
Falcons

That last game was bad but if they can get some guys back healthy on defense and not have every single bounce go against them, 9-7 or even 10-6 is still very doable. Don't know if that's good enough to get in the tournament though.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Eagles
Packers [bye]
Panthers (bye)
Cardinals

Vikings
Falcons

Cards beat the Falcons
Vikings beat the Eagles

Pack over the Cards
Panthers over the Vikings

Pack get revenge over the Panthers

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Keep in mind, Charles Johnson is due back in a few weeks. Same with Dwan Edwards (who will practice tomorrow). Fatigue on the defensive line has been the biggest reason for the Colts and Packers' comebacks the last few weeks. Carolina is only going to get better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad