Pre-Game Talk: Next stop: Vancouver on Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Price has played well past few seasons in Vancouver, as long as he keeps the cobwebs cleared upstairs we'll win this one.

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
No more prognostications for me. I thought we'd show up in Edmonton with some fire in our bellies but still lose and then flame out in Calgary. No fire in the belly although we did lose and then a huge flame out in Calgary with a win. :laugh: I'm already on record saying we pull a point(s) tonight but I really don't like the way we are playing.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
This should be the easiest of the the west coast opponents but you never know.

vachoncakes.jpg

Tarts vs Cakes fantastic.

Reactions: Runner77

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Canucks just lost 3 games in a row and the last one they lost 6-2 against Minnesota.
So i expect them to come flying out of the gate.

They are a very similar team than the Habs, lack of defensive skills and the goalies are not saving the day.
They got a lot of goals in but scored a lot of goals too. Should be another high scoring games unless the the Habs decide to help Price on this one.

Weird stats.
Price is 3-1-2 with a .922 and 2.49 GAA on the road this year and he always loved to play in Vancouver.

So i'm going with a win for the Habs, 4-2.

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
Did you fly in specifically for the game? That's cool if you did -- I've done a few trips to see the Habs play elsewhere and always had a blast!

I did, have been coming to this game for 15 years. Pumped about this one tonight, similar teams, lots of speed and youth.

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
Price has played well past few seasons in Vancouver, as long as he keeps the cobwebs cleared upstairs we'll win this one.

He has been good the past few. About 5-7 years ago he got lit up, was 5 or 6 nothing after 30 minutes. My bro and I were pretty lit up for puck drop and overly confident - nucks fans sure got on us quick.

Its a fun buildig to be in for a Habs game, the nucks fans can have fun with other teams fans without getting angry. Looking forward to chirping a few hundred people tonight

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
He has been good the past few. About 5-7 years ago he got lit up, was 5 or 6 nothing after 30 minutes. My bro and I were pretty lit up for puck drop and overly confident - nucks fans sure got on us quick.

Its a fun buildig to be in for a Habs game, the nucks fans can have fun with other teams fans without getting angry. Looking forward to chirping a few hundred people tonight

Not sure I remember that specific game but yes he's been in a few blow outs out west, and a few out east :laugh:, not that I can blame him much with the D in front of him. Have fun tonight, hopefully we come out on top!

sbhatt

Nov 10, 2015
If Price brings the same game he brought in Calgary, this should be a W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad