Dzingle-White-Ryan
Pajaarvi-Pageau-Gaborik
Mcormick-Smith-Pyatt

Chabot-Karlsson
Englund-Ceci
Boro-Harpur

Andy
Condon

I did mine without trades or signings, feel free to make predictions there if you want. I promoted White and Englund, other prospects like Brown And Chlapik I like but want to be patient with.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Cup contenders new owners Ottawa Senators dream team

Dzingel - Tavares - Stone
Hoffman - Duchene - White
Chlapik - Pageau - Svechnikov/Zadina
Pajaarvi - Brown/Paul - Pyatt
Mcormick

Chabot - Karlsson
DeHaan - Ceci
Boro - Wideman
Cleasson.

Sent to space with the tesla car : Ryan, Burrows, Gaborik.

Traded: Smith.

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Cup contenders new owners Ottawa Senators dream team

Dzingel - Tavares - Stone
Hoffman - Duchene - White
Chlapik - Pageau - Svechnikov/Zadina
Pajaarvi - Brown/Paul - Pyatt
Mcormick

Chabot - Karlsson
DeHaan - Ceci
Boro - Wideman
Cleasson.

Sent to space with the tesla car : Ryan, Burrows, Gaborik.

Traded: Smith.

Who’s in net?

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Hoffman-Duchene-Stone
Dzingle-White-Ryan
Pajaarvi-Pageau-Gaborik
Mcormick-Smith-Pyatt

Chabot-Karlsson
Englund-Ceci
Boro-Harpur

Andy
Condon

I did mine without trades or signings, feel free to make predictions there if you want. I promoted White and Englund, other prospects like Brown And Chlapik I like but want to be patient with.

That's a lottery team IMO

Reactions: lancepitlick

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Hoffman Duchene Stone
Gaborik Filpulla Ryan
Dzingel Pageau White
Pyatt Chlapik Wingels
McCormick

Da Haan Karlsson
Chabot Ceci
Boro Wideman
Harpur

Anderson
Condon

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Hoffman - Duchene - Gaborik
Ryan - Brown - Stone
Dzingel - Pageau - White
Pyatt - McCormick - Chlapik
Burrows

Harpur - Karlsson
Chabot - Ceci
Boro - Wideman
Jaros/Englund

Anderson
Condon

Smith will likely be traded for a pick IMO.

They will very likely give Brown a shot at C, otherwise it will be White and Brown will play wing but I doubt they do that.

Hopefully they buy out Gaborik but I doubt it happens.

I think they will sign a D that will play in and out of the lineup with Harpur/Wideman/Boro.

All in all not that many changes IMO other than Smith gone and kids replacing him.

Coors19

Jul 18, 2011
Hoffman-Duchene-Stone
Neal--Perron-Svechnikov
Dzingle-Pageau-White
Pyatt-Chlapik-Ryan
McCormick

Chara- Karlsson
Chabot-Ceci
Harpur-Claesson

Gustavsson
Condon

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
Are one of White/Chlapik/Brown ready to Center a second line? I would say top 4 LHD is the biggest hole and I don't think it can be filled internally.

Reactions: Xspyrit

toxic poster

Dec 24, 2017
Queen's
Hoff - Duchene - White
Dzingel - Brown - Stone ( I like this line a lot because Brown loses defensive responsibilities and Dzingel & Brown can actually carry the puck thru the neutral zone)
Gaborik - Chlapik- Ryan
Pyatt - Pageau - Paajarvi/Paul
McCormick 13F, Burrows retire bitch

Claesson Karlsson
Chabot Dahlin (were getting 1OA book it dan-o)
Harpur Ceci
Boro

I'm really NOT confident in Claesson here but he's been bounced all over the place in this shitshow of a season so I think he does vet the benefit of the doubt because he has looked like an acceptable partner for Karlsson.

Anderson
Condon
(Yikes)

I tried to ignore trades for the most part. I think Smith gets traded at the draft but if not he slots into that 4th line perfectly.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Are one of White/Chlapik/Brown ready to Center a second line? I would say top 4 LHD is the biggest hole and I don't think it can be filled internally.

Chances are White starts on the wing imo.. .. NO WAY Boucher plays Smith at 4th line C
Karlsson will be gone .. imo, So will Smith or Hoffman; Englund may get some games he's not NHL ready; Jaros will get some games; Harpur is in the lineup; They won't play Brown at 4th line C; They should not play Chlapik or White on the 4th line unless they create a kid line or sorts.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Hoff - Duchene - White
Dzingel - Brown - Stone ( I like this line a lot because Brown loses defensive responsibilities and Dzingel & Brown can actually carry the puck thru the neutral zone)
Gaborik - Chlapik- Ryan
Pyatt - Pageau - Paajarvi/Paul
McCormick 13F, Burrows retire *****

Claesson Karlsson
Chabot Dahlin (were getting 1OA book it dan-o)
Harpur Ceci
Boro

I'm really NOT confident in Claesson here but he's been bounced all over the place in this ****show of a season so I think he does vet the benefit of the doubt because he has looked like an acceptable partner for Karlsson.

Anderson
Condon
(Yikes)

I tried to ignore trades for the most part. I think Smith gets traded at the draft but if not he slots into that 4th line perfectly.
Playing a teenager on his wrong side is asking for trouble....Need to remember both Chabot and Dahlin are LHD

Tkachuk27

Nov 30, 2011
Hoffman-Duchene-Batherson
Tkachuk-Brown-Stone
Formenton-White-Ryan
Smith Pageau Pyatt

Chabot-Jaros
de Haan-Ceci
Claesson Wideman

Anderson
Condon

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Hoffman-Duchene-Stone
Zadina-Pageau-Gaborik
Lucic-White-Dzingel
McCormick-Smith-Pyatt
Formenton-Brown-Batherson

De Haan-Karlsson
Chabot-Ceci
Boro-Wideman
Harpur-Claesson

Anderson/Raanta/Condon

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Playing a teenager on his wrong side is asking for trouble....Need to remember both Chabot and Dahlin are LHD

Dahlin played on the right side at the WJC and plays a lot on the right side in the SHL. His team Frolunda has all left hand shot D. His puck control and awareness is elite .. I would not worry about him too much in that regard

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Dahlin played on the right side at the WJC and plays a lot on the right side in the SHL. His team Frolunda has all left hand shot D. His puck control and awareness is elite .. I would not worry about him too much in that regard

Yep and the puck moving and skill between them would be just too beautiful to pass up.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Hoffman-Duchene-Stone
Dzingle-White-Ryan
Pajaarvi-Pageau-Gaborik
Mcormick-Smith-Pyatt

Chabot-Karlsson
Englund-Ceci
Boro-Harpur

Andy
Condon

Seems to be a reasonable roster given the signed contracts and cost consciousness of this organization. However, you forgot Burrows who has a signed contract, so White or Paajarvi would be out. Also I doubt that Englund is better than Claesson who is RFA and probably will be signed as he is probably a third pairing Defenseman who exceeds Englund at this time.

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
Hoffman-Duchene-Stone
Dzingle-White-Ryan
Pajaarvi-Pageau-Gaborik
Mcormick-Smith-Pyatt

Chabot-Karlsson
Englund-Ceci
Boro-Harpur

Andy
Condon

This team picks 1 or 2 overall next year (if we had our pick of course )

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Pageau will likely get the 2C minutes and one of Brown/Chlapik/White will have to challenge him to get some more of those offensive minutes.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Lineup with no Karlsson, Hoffman, or Ryan and mostly futures coming back
We will get at least one xxxxxxx that can step in the lineup from trading Karlsson, Hoffman, and Ryan
We also will get 2 2019 first round picks , hopefully 1 is a lottery pick because we could use it.

Dzingel - Duchene - xxxxxx
Chlapik- Pageau - Stone
Gaborik- Smith - White
McCormick - O'Brien -Pyatt
Burrows

Chabot - Wideman
Boro - Ceci
Claesson - Harpur
xxxxxxx --- feel free to slot this new acquisition up in the lineup

Last edited:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Man trying to make predictions now would be rather insane. A plethora of things can happen. We have so much trade talk circling around our team and so many young players who could jump into our lineup next year, it’s a crapshoot.

Any of Chlapik, Brown, Free agent, trade, White could be centering our 2nd or 3rd line next year.

Englund, Lajoie, Jaros could all nab bottom pair position

If we get top 3 pick we almost def would see that player on our lineup.

So many things could happen

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Lineup with no Karlsson, Hoffman, or Ryan and mostly futures coming back
We will get at least one xxxxxxx that can step in the lineup from trading Karlsson, Hoffman, and Ryan
We also will get 2 2019 first round picks , hopefully 1 is a lottery pick because we could use it.

Dzingel - Duchene - xxxxxx
Chlapik- Pageau - Stone
Gaborik- Smith - White
McCormick - O'Brien -Pyatt
Burrows

Chabot - Wideman
Boro - Ceci
Claesson - Harpur
xxxxxxx

IMO this is completely unrealistic because if we get a top 3 pick this year, there is no way we would trade EK for pure futures. We will not risk giving a top 3 pick to Colorado after just trading EK. We would likely get at least 2 pieces ready to step into NHL or 1 big time piece ready to make a difference in top pairing role or top 6 role.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad