next scheduled meetings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waltah*

Thanks for the update, I'm sorry if it was a dumb question. I'm trying to get back into the loop here and hoping for a hockey season. I'm in the dark with whats going on right now but it seems like there is hope for a season?

Anyone want to give me a small paragraph at where everything stands right now? lol.

thanks again

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
SC UL8R1990 said:
I'm in the dark with whats going on right now but it seems like there is hope for a season?

Anyone want to give me a small paragraph at where everything stands right now? lol.

thanks again

Doomed to fail again.

I don't allow optimism 'round these parts.

ResidentAlien*

go kim johnsson said:
Doomed to fail again.

I will go out on a limb and say YES..there is "hope" for a season this year.
GKJ doesnt like to get anyones hopes up but if you look/read around most of the best guessers are saying it's getting closer.

So with all due respect to our favorite optimism squashing mod...there is hope.( I can't get warning points for this can I??)
:sarcasm:
BUt if you want to get caught up, use the internet dude, it's all out there.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
go kim johnsson said:
Doomed to fail again.

Dont listen to him ;)

Optimism is at its peak right now, a deal is very possible sometime in the next 4 weeks.

Waltah*

thanks, i try to read through articles and get caught up but theres alot of mumbo jumbo.

thanks again

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
ResidentAlien said:
( I can't get warning points for this can I??)

Yes you can. Not warning points on HF, but warning points in life.

ResidentAlien*

go kim johnsson said:
Yes you can. Not warning points on HF, but warning points in life.
aint that the truth!
Point duely noted :propeller

Leafer4Life

Go Leafs Go!
Oct 4, 2002
Owen Sound,Ontario
www.facebook.com
SC UL8R1990 said:
Thanks for the update, I'm sorry if it was a dumb question. I'm trying to get back into the loop here and hoping for a hockey season. I'm in the dark with whats going on right now but it seems like there is hope for a season?

thanks again

Not a dumb question at all! :) I'd say there's hope for a 2005-2006 Season, as they have been coming out of every meeting lately, saying that they are continuing to make progress. There hasn't been THIS much optimism for quite a while! I just hope that they come through and don't disappoint us again! Can't wait for some NHL Action! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad