Next Meet Up

Potential Meet Up Dates

• Total voters

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I might be down for Draft Friday, I'd really like to meet you folks, but I have a wedding to attend the next day. If I can make it work, I'll be there. Where are we meeting?

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
If we were drafting Dahlin then I’d go cause that would be a can’t miss party.

“Remember when the window was closed but Jerry rigged the lottory...excuse me, we’ll take one more round of shots”

And some would be super excited to show off their custom made Dahlin jersey’s but so would 7 other people so its not cool anymore.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
If we were drafting Dahlin then I’d go cause that would be a can’t miss party.

“Remember when the window was closed but Jerry rigged the lottory...excuse me, we’ll take one more round of shots”

And some would be super excited to show off their custom made Dahlin jersey’s but so would 7 other people so its not cool anymore.

I am sure most people will be rocking Rundblad sherseys.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Malagahawks

We tanked hard and got Bedard!! Happy Days!!
Oct 23, 2018
Malaga, Spain
Bumping this thread to ask if anyone has proposed another meetup say maybe in late May or early June? Methinks the situation will hopefully be much better Covidwise.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Bumping this thread to ask if anyone has proposed another meetup say maybe in late May or early June? Methinks the situation will hopefully be much better Covidwise.

I'd be interested so long as Covid settles down, and/or we're able to with the current rules set in place for bars at the time. The last one had a whopping 4 of us show up to it, though, even though like 15 people said they wanted to go. Lol.

Reactions: Kaners Bald Spot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad