Next Meet Up

Potential Meet Up Dates

• Total voters

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I don’t know. I live out there and had people over years ago, would do it again but I think everyone likes to meet at a bar in the city so we’d do that. JP Burkes was where they’ve been going. It’s closer to the North Side, nice place, good nachos and beer selection.

I’m not opposed to meeting fellow south side Hawks fans on my own, you’re a Sublime fan so that’s a good sign. I don’t care about your age but if any alcohol comes out, I’m gone, straight up.

I don't drink.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I hate all of you too much to attend. Have fun!

That's so mean. You should come. Don't be scared that more people will like me than you as evidenced by our growing difference in HF likes. :laugh: You're at Tirteen Tirdy Tree, btw. Haha.

We are due for a meetup, though. I'd be fine with Burkes again. Nice place. Solid food. Good beer selection. Easy drive from the burbs.

Or we could do a Sox game and all buy tix in a certain area? Tailgate for a few hours beforehand, grills, food, beer, bags, etc?

Just throwing out ideas.

This year I have too much going on to host one, and not enough money coming in atm. Wedding plans, hockey, fishing, house projects, etc. Weddings are expensive. :thumbd:

CS, if the first round is on a Friday, then we could probably do Friday night of the draft. It doesn't start till like 6pm or some shit anyways, right?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Where do you play?

What if he was the shit-talker from Johnny's a couple weeks ago? :laugh:

Joking again Vick... hopefully I don't have to keep postfacing my jokes moving forward. ;)

We play out of Johnnys, and soon MB, Vick. Speaking of which, when does the spring session start up?

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
That's so mean. You should come. Don't be scared that more people will like me than you as evidenced by our growing difference in HF likes. :laugh: You're at Tirteen Tirdy Tree, btw. Haha.
I don't get my likes because I'm nice. That's a cheap way to get them. I get my likes by acting like an asshole to others, and requesting people to like my content no matter how good or bad it is.

And I'm exceptionally anti-social, so going out of my way just to meet some of you dorks in real life sounds like hell.

Now who want's to give this post a like?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I don't get my likes because I'm nice. That's a cheap way to get them. I get my likes by acting like an ******* to others, and requesting people to like my content no matter how good or bad it is.

And I'm exceptionally anti-social, so going out of my way just to meet some of you dorks in real life sounds like hell.

Now who want's to give this post a like?

Nah, it's fun. Lots of beer and food get passed around while we all hate on the Hawks for shitty performances in outdoor games. :thumbu:

Can't ever stop being anti-social unless you get out and be social. What better than a bunch of people you already know?

Reactions: ColdSteel2

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Nah, it's fun. Lots of beer and food get passed around while we all hate on the Hawks for ****ty performances in outdoor games. :thumbu:

Can't ever stop being anti-social unless you get out and be social. What better than a bunch of people you already know?
I'm hoping I don't ever have to be social. That I can die alone in a wood cabin somewhere out of reach from society. But that cabin better have a huge 4K TV, satellite, high speed internet, and every video game and video game system known to man. Also food and a working toilet would be nice.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I'm hoping I don't ever have to be social. That I can die alone in a wood cabin somewhere out of reach from society. But that cabin better have a huge 4K TV, satellite, high speed internet, and every video game and video game system known to man. Also food and a working toilet.

You sure you're not an escaped from prison Ted Kaczynski?

If HF members start vanishing from posting, we need to focus on you. Speaking of... where is @MurrayBannerman these days? Did you already start your run of vicious HF killings CMS?

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I'm hoping I don't ever have to be social. That I can die alone in a wood cabin somewhere out of reach from society. But that cabin better have a huge 4K TV, satellite, high speed internet, and every video game and video game system known to man. Also food and a working toilet would be nice.

You're in a wood cabin, somewhere out of reach from society(assumably in the woods???), and you need a working toilet??? Be a man and shit in the woods, like our ancestors did!

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Yeah, not till like 6 so it should work. It would be cool because we have the 2 1sts and would be easy to talk during it.

I like your Sox game idea for a different one though, we should do these more often.

I'd be fine with round 1 draft day, then. I'm off at 4, so I could be up there by 5:30 at the latest. That's if I didn't leave the office early, too, which I'd be tempted to do, just to avoid traffic on I55.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
You're in a wood cabin, somewhere out of reach from society(assumably in the woods???), and you need a working toilet??? Be a man and **** in the woods, like our ancestors did!

This is a good point. Just gotta have TP. No wiping the ass with poison ivy leaves... But wtf is assumably? :laugh:

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010

You’re coming, you’re no more weird than the rest of us, trust me.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Oh, I know my beer. Old Style is not what Old Style used to be. None of the big beers are. They're all watered-down, flavorless crap these days.
oh crap, now i am really disappointed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad