Speculation: next kid line

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
I wish Zetts could have played it out long enough for 2 kids and a goat part duex :)

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
That already showed some potential at last years camp.

Wait so the best players playing together showed potential against worse players? Sign me up let's make it a line

This thead is dumb and if those lines are Detroit future it is going to be Edmonton long rebuild.

Reactions: TheMule93

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Wait so the best players playing together showed potential against worse players? Sign me up let's make it a line

This thead is dumb and if those lines are Detroit future it is going to be Edmonton long rebuild.

yeah none of these players excite me much with the exception of zadina. Need elite talent.

Reactions: Go Wings

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
That already showed some potential at last years camp.
its a dream construct : power forward net front guy with hands + high speed good passing centerman + highly talented sniper .
many are destroying wright (stoufers such a cry baby , as are all oil fans though lol) but hes still got a few tricks up his sleeve weve not seen yet !

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
i didnt even know it was a womens name til i looked it up just now , sorry about that

No worries, I had a bad experience with a "Dina"... and we already had a Dino (Ciccarelli), so that's right out. :laugh: :help:

so it is said, so it shall be.

Scary thing is I can see Murphy slurring that out at some point this season through the sheer genius of his awkwardness.

If he can manage that, especially in a semi-drunken, hotdog-induced stupor, I'll be incredibly impressed.

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
Alexander Holtz is projected to go high next draft, seen everything from no. 3-20. Guess Detroit is a candidate to pick him. Interresting is that Albin Grewe (drafted in the third round by Detroit lately) and Patrik Berglund (UFA) might be Holtz linemates this season in Djurgården (Kronwalls old team) in the SEL. So... two more years for Kronwall and:

Holtz - Berglund - Grewe ! (in 2020-21)

Last edited:

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Some of those are not like the rest. Based on probability on it happening it has to be option one
none of those kids are proven . Since we drafted Veleno and Zadina I ve been kind of disappointed in them . On other side Berggren , Kivenmaki last year and Mastr0simone and Phillips really impressed me . Hope this year 1st will be first line in AHL , let them developed together , just like Mantha , AA and Bert before

bellringer77

Nov 14, 2017
none of those kids are proven . Since we drafted Veleno and Zadina I ve been kind of disappointed in them . On other side Berggren , Kivenmaki last year and Mastr0simone and Phillips really impressed me . Hope this year 1st will be first line in AHL , let them developed together , just like Mantha , AA and Bert before

How has Veleno disappointed you? you couldn't of asked anything more of him

ThankGord

Jul 11, 2018
GR, MI
I'm going to go with the guy that played in the NHL last season, the elite top ten pick, and the guy who just put up 100 in the Q.

Really no contest here.

Last edited:

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008

my point is when kids are 18 or even 19 how they will developed . Nothing is sure at this time . So far I don't see how any of them NHL ready, but time will show who will step up . My money on Berggren and Kivenmaki right now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->